The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

UAL CSM Foundation diploma

Sent my portfolio off around 4 weeks ago. Do they usually take a long time to get back to applicants?
Original post by uwuuwuuwu
Sent my portfolio off around 4 weeks ago. Do they usually take a long time to get back to applicants?

Unsure with the foundation diploma because I've been applying to undergraduate courses but I do know they are taking some time with responding to people. I haven't heard anything back either after sending my portfolio off some time ago now
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2

hi me and another person have applied for the fy and so far nothing, I've checked the website and it says they may take as long as June i think to make final decisions :/ no clue when interviews could be involved :/

i sent my portfolio off over a month ago now and still haven’t heard
Reply 4
Original post by caitlincmn
Unsure with the foundation diploma because I've been applying to undergraduate courses but I do know they are taking some time with responding to people. I haven't heard anything back either after sending my portfolio off some time ago now

oh...A friend of mine got an email back after 3 weeks but she got rejected so I guess they're still considering your application.
oh...A friend of mine got an email back after 3 weeks but she got rejected so I guess they're still considering your application.

this year?
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
this year?

yup

I sent mine off last week and have been refreshing my email constantly. I didn’t know they took this long!
Reply 8
Original post by Liv20022002
I sent mine off last week and have been refreshing my email constantly. I didn’t know they took this long!

I know!!! I'm just so nervous because UAL is my first choice...
Original post by Liv20022002

last week???? I’ve been waiting 2 months so get ready to be waiting 😂😂😂I’m sure they’ll get back sooner though because of the deadline x
I sent off my portfolio at the beginning of January and I’m still waiting for a reply. People have been saying that they only begin considering foundation applications after they’ve given out all of their degree offers so we might be waiting a while.
Original post by Anonymous
I sent off my portfolio at the beginning of January and I’m still waiting for a reply. People have been saying that they only begin considering foundation applications after they’ve given out all of their degree offers so we might be waiting a while.

That makes sense! I’m sure they have a lot of applications
Reply 12
ual got me checking my email 24/7 😩

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending