The Student Room Group

applying for foundation years and UAL

I've seen many different sources saying different things, one said you can apply to either central st martins or collage of communications and either Chelsea or Camberwell and if u apply for all 4 they will be disqualified. another thing told me i can only apply for one, and another said i can apply for all 4 so which is correct
Reply 1
Original post by SaskiaZ
I've seen many different sources saying different things, one said you can apply to either central st martins or collage of communications and either Chelsea or Camberwell and if u apply for all 4 they will be disqualified. another thing told me i can only apply for one, and another said i can apply for all 4 so which is correct

Hi! If you are applying for UAL foundation year you can only apply to either Central St Martins or Camberwell if you are a home student (I'm not sure if this is different for international students). However for undergraduate courses you can apply to multiple UAL collages , this is what I did last year!
Hope this helps :smile:
Reply 2
Thank you! Do you apply directly or through ucas for csm - on the website it says application form available soon
Foundation diplomas are direct applications as they are further education and not higher education
There will be information on their website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending