The Student Room Group

wait listed RCA

Got waitlisted for RCA 2021 MA service design , anyone else too? also any past experiences with the same situation where people got in? will be very helpful , thanks!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Just got waitlisted for RCA's Information Experience Design MA and I'm wondering the same thing.
Original post by jsuoniu
Got waitlisted for RCA 2021 MA service design , anyone else too? also any past experiences with the same situation where people got in? will be very helpful , thanks!

I’m on the waitlist for Service Design as well! Wondering if waitlist is just a better rejection or if there is an actual chance to get in
Reply 3
Original post by charlieexxx
I’m on the waitlist for Service Design as well! Wondering if waitlist is just a better rejection or if there is an actual chance to get in

Do you have any leads on the list? Like what your number is or how many people are waitlisted? I have sent a mail , but no reverts.
Original post by jsuoniu
Do you have any leads on the list? Like what your number is or how many people are waitlisted? I have sent a mail , but no reverts.

No, I have no idea! But would you let me know if you get an answer? I’m super curious :smile:
Reply 5
No, I have no idea! But would you let me know if you get an answer? I’m super curious :smile:

Sure I will even you do :smile:
Original post by jsuoniu
Sure I will even you do :smile:

Do you have any other offers or plans besides RCA? My interview with UAL for Service Design is next Wednesday :smile:
Reply 7
Do you have any other offers or plans besides RCA? My interview with UAL for Service Design is next Wednesday :smile:

Best of luck for that! ,The rest I had applied for were the colleges in the US
Original post by jsuoniu

Did you hear back from the RCA?
Reply 9
Did you hear back from the RCA?

Not yet , have you?
I was on the waitlist for MA fashion and got an offer today. Don't lose faith! I spoke to someone at my uni who said the percentage of getting in off the waitlist is around 15%. Hope this helps

Sofia x
Reply 11
Original post by sofsandesign
I was on the waitlist for MA fashion and got an offer today. Don't lose faith! I spoke to someone at my uni who said the percentage of getting in off the waitlist is around 15%. Hope this helps

Sofia x

Oh congratss! Thank you, Sofia. It is helping me at least. I am on the waitlist too, waiting to be off. xx
Reply 12

Sofia x

Did you contact them? Or they sent an email.
Original post by jsuoniu
Did you contact them? Or they sent an email.

They sent an email totally out of the blue! x
Reply 14

Sofia x

I’ve got an waitlist email today, how long does it take to get an offer after receiving waitlist email?? This is so stressful🥺.
Original post by 718
I’ve got an waitlist email today, how long does it take to get an offer after receiving waitlist email?? This is so stressful🥺.

there's no guarantee you'll get off it - its just if a place becomes available you might be contacted. hope this helps x
Reply 16
there's no guarantee you'll get off it - its just if a place becomes available you might be contacted. hope this helps x

I Got in guys!!! Seriously don’t lose faith :smile: also they have said they will have more seats open! Hope it helps you guys
Original post by jsuoniu
I Got in guys!!! Seriously don’t lose faith :smile: also they have said they will have more seats open! Hope it helps you guys

Me too!! I also got an email yesterday every😌😌😌😌
Reply 18
Me, too! Did you guys get any reply today after receiving an email yesterday?
Reply 19
Me too!! I also got an email yesterday every😌😌😌😌

Which course? And where are you from?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending