The Student Room Group

divergent

if you have not read it you have to. it is sooo good the movies are not as good but still good. this book is so cute it is just so cool. im not a fan of the ending if you know what i mean then you know but im not going to spoil it.
I've just seen the first 2 movies, never read the books but books are usually better. I read all the Harry Potter books before watching the movies and the books are way better than the movies, same with the twilight saga. Some interesting things happen in books which they leave out when they make movies of them. They only got the vampire diaries tv series right, there are so many books that go one forever that I got bored and gave up on them but the tv series was great, I haven't watched it all but know what happens at the end.
Definitely prefer the books (I usually do!) I used to like them a lot more, but then I started to read more, and they are not my favourite books to be honest! x
Reply 3
Original post by 3250daisy
Definitely prefer the books (I usually do!) I used to like them a lot more, but then I started to read more, and they are not my favourite books to be honest! x

ya same im sure once i read different books it wont be my fave anymore
Original post by campann000
ya same im sure once i read different books it wont be my fave anymore

I literally say this to everyone, but if you want a recommendation, I read A LOT! I have read 89 books this year so far... Maybe I need to get a life! 😂😂
Reply 5
I literally say this to everyone, but if you want a recommendation, I read A LOT! I have read 89 books this year so far... Maybe I need to get a life! 😂😂

hahaha i do to i need a life i read so much i have read 12 books this year 400-800 pages
hahaha i do to i need a life i read so much i have read 12 books this year 400-800 pages

wow! That is more than most people! What are you reading at the moment? x
Reply 7

im reading the second divergent and accidentally on purpose ( which is a story on watt pad ) wby
im reading the second divergent and accidentally on purpose ( which is a story on watt pad ) wby

The Secret Commonwealth - Philip Pullman
Angels and Demons - Dan Brown ( I have already read the Da Vinci Code)
My favourite author is Fredrik Backman, but now I have read all his books! There is a new one coming out soon, and I can NOT wait!
Reply 9

i like it read i also write story's i like to Escape my world just for a little bit. i have not liked reading for my whole life in fact in 7th grade i started reading and cant stop now lol
The Secret Commonwealth - Philip Pullman
Angels and Demons - Dan Brown ( I have already read the Da Vinci Code)
My favourite author is Fredrik Backman, but now I have read all his books! There is a new one coming out soon, and I can NOT wait!

oh cool. i think im going to read the maze runner but i dont know yet have you read those books?
i like it read i also write story's i like to Escape my world just for a little bit. i have not liked reading for my whole life in fact in 7th grade i started reading and cant stop now lol

That's so cool! I would love to write stories, but i'm no good a it! Do you post them on Wattpad or something?
oh cool. i think im going to read the maze runner but i dont know yet have you read those books?

Yesss! I love those books! How old are you? I am just thinking I must have been 10 or 11 when I first read those! They are better than Divergent by the way!! x

I've seen the first two movies, they were really good. I've never read the books, they'd probably be good too.
Yesss! I love those books! How old are you? I am just thinking I must have been 10 or 11 when I first read those! They are better than Divergent by the way!! x

im 15 almost 16
That's so cool! I would love to write stories, but i'm no good a it! Do you post them on Wattpad or something?

i will post it on there not yet though still in the plannings

Quick Reply

Latest