The Student Room Group

GCSE

Hi guys, I have a question. I pass Math in secondary school then I went to college to retake English, My English teacher said I would pass English.

This year, I want to apply for level 3 business but my teacher said it needs 4 GCSE at grade 4 but I only pass Math and English.
I really regret not taking my GCSEs seriously. Don’t I have the opportunity to study level 3?
Last year, because of the epidemic, no students took their GCSE. At that time, I didn’t care about GCSE results but now I feel that the GCSE results have affected my life.
Can I retaking GCSE history and science in this summer? If I don’t retake it which mean i can’t study level 3.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by JJames0001
Hi guys, I have a question. I pass Math in secondary school then I went to college to retake English, My English teacher said I would pass English.

This year, I want to apply for level 3 business but my teacher said it needs 4 GCSE at grade 4 but I only pass Math and English.
I really regret not taking my GCSEs seriously. Don’t I have the opportunity to study level 3?
Last year, because of the epidemic, no students took their GCSE. At that time, I didn’t care about GCSE results but now I feel that the GCSE results have affected my life.
Can I retaking GCSE history and science in this summer?

It's too late for summer 2021 -

You need to talk to your college to see if they are willin to enter you for the November exams but there is no guarantee as you weren't a candidate for summer.

Quick Reply

Latest