The Student Room Group
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website

Are Derby struggling to respond to applications promptly at the moment?

Derby Uni has had my application for 9 weeks now and still no-decision. I would have thought that as we are getting closer to September, decisions would be made much quicker than this. It is so frustrating and reflects really badly on the University.
Original post by Anonymous
Derby Uni has had my application for 9 weeks now and still no-decision. I would have thought that as we are getting closer to September, decisions would be made much quicker than this. It is so frustrating and reflects really badly on the University.

Hello,

Apologies you've had this issue, our admissions team is working through applications as quickly as possible, please could you provide us with your application details (name/email address/student ID) to [email protected], so we can look into the application for you.

Kind regards,

^Emily
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website
Took them 10 months to respond to me! Thank heavens I choose somewhere else because you are correct when you say it reflects badly on them as an education provider.
I'm currently sitting at 7 months and still no response, it reflects very badly on them. Every time I email or call admissions, they tell me the same thing, that it's with the admissions tutor and it never gets any further. The course starts in 2 months and I have no idea if I'm even on it to make any plans, and honestly it's ridiculous now that they haven't responded to applications, including my own. They keep promoting themselves for clearing applications, yet haven't even gone through the ones they actually have. They've stopped responding to my emails altogether now, even. Very poor show.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending