The Student Room Group

KPMG Offer Holder (2022)

Just wanted to start this forum for people who have received an offer from KPMG so we can get to know each other

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Crsamrm
Just wanted to start this forum for people who have received an offer from KPMG so we can get to know each other

Hey, thank you for creating this forum. Can I ask if you've received your formal offer of employment email yet?

Also congratulations on receiving the offer. 👍
Reply 2
Original post by VRJ97
Hey, thank you for creating this forum. Can I ask if you've received your formal offer of employment email yet?

Also congratulations on receiving the offer. 👍

Heyy I haven’t, have you? Which service line and location you applied to? Congratulation to you too😁👍🏻
Reply 3
Hey hey! I haven't received a formal offer yet but I think we should be receiving within the next week or so. Congrats to everyone !!
Reply 4
Has anyone asked for feedback yet? I tried calling their number (the student recruitment team) and each time they were not available…
Reply 5
Original post by Crsamrm
Has anyone asked for feedback yet? I tried calling their number (the student recruitment team) and each time they were not available…

I think you have to e-mail them and they'll give you a call back about it
(edited 2 years ago)
Any international student offer holder here? Or anyone that requires sponsorship?

Congrats to everyone btw!
Is there any whatsapp group for offer holders like last year’s?
Reply 8
Original post by Crsamrm

Yeah I keep getting an automated voice message saying that no one is in the office to answer at the moment and to call back later.
Have you guys received the formal offer of employment email yet?
Reply 10
Original post by keziaalee
Have you guys received the formal offer of employment email yet?

No. I spoke with the student recruitment team and she said that since ours is the first ever VLP for next year intake - the “2 weeks” deadline won’t be met.
Original post by graduate2022
Any international student offer holder here? Or anyone that requires sponsorship?

Congrats to everyone btw!

I am
Original post by fluffcloud
I am

Hi! Are you switching from tier 4 or applying from outside the UK? Do you happen to know if they will bear the visa cost? Congrats btw!
Reply 13
Original post by Crsamrm
No. I spoke with the student recruitment team and she said that since ours is the first ever VLP for next year intake - the “2 weeks” deadline won’t be met.

Did they say how long it may take?
Reply 14
Original post by cc123cc
Did they say how long it may take?

Didn’t mention to me, however someone else said 3 weeks.
Original post by graduate2022
Hi! Are you switching from tier 4 or applying from outside the UK? Do you happen to know if they will bear the visa cost? Congrats btw!

Hey, i’ll be switching from graduate visa! I saw other threads they did say that kpmg would bear the cost but im not too sure about that.. would have to check with HR
just joining this thread :smile:
Hi guys, just wondering what do you guys focus on now that you have an offer? anyone applying to more schemes? just focusing on getting the grade requirement? it feels really weird for me to suddenly stop worrying about grad scheme and post grad prospects
Original post by heauliday
Hi guys, just wondering what do you guys focus on now that you have an offer? anyone applying to more schemes? just focusing on getting the grade requirement? it feels really weird for me to suddenly stop worrying about grad scheme and post grad prospects

hahah same for me. is kpmg the ultimate offer that you want? i know some people might continue applying, or continue with their previous applications just to keep their options open. For me, i never expected that i’ll get kpmg, it’s a much better service line to work at. I am at the final stage of EY, so i would just try as well, although the position is not as favourable as kpmg. I’d still want to compare the culture and what is my potential personal development if i choose a firm
Original post by fluffcloud
hahah same for me. is kpmg the ultimate offer that you want? i know some people might continue applying, or continue with their previous applications just to keep their options open. For me, i never expected that i’ll get kpmg, it’s a much better service line to work at. I am at the final stage of EY, so i would just try as well, although the position is not as favourable as kpmg. I’d still want to compare the culture and what is my potential personal development if i choose a firm

I'm currently looking at a firm with 2.2 requirement - lower than KPMG, but the thing is im not even sure if we can time the accepting offer time frame as they usually only give us one week to accept? and im also not sure what the obligations are once you sign the contract - can you drop out of it if you get a new one you want instead etc. so much to think about!

edit: kpmg is actually my only offer! ive been rejected by 8 of the schemes now and im running out of schemes for the location that i want so if i can't get another, then i'll have to accept it (im happy about it of course)
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending