The Student Room Group

MSc Logistics and Supply Chain Management in UK

Hello, I have been offered places to study at MSc Logistics and Supply Chain at University of Sheffield & Cranfield University. Which one should I take?

Many Thanks
Original post by dhnrs95
Hello, I have been offered places to study at MSc Logistics and Supply Chain at University of Sheffield & Cranfield University. Which one should I take?

Many Thanks

Hi @dhnrs95!

That is amazing you got two offers. :smile:

I would like to give you information on studying at Cranfield today.

Cranfield MSc Supply chain management is a top-ranked supply chain master's course. It is ranked 2nd in the UK and 11th in the world, in the QS World University Rankings: Masters in Supply Chain Managements Rankings 2022.

If you will ever be wondering which course to choose, Cranfield is very famous for high employability and excellent career service.

Here is list of some companies that our graduates secured working at (not the whole list though):
Airbus; Tata Consultancy Services; Group Lotus; Adidas; Lidl; BMW Group; Toyota Motors; HelloFresh; KPMG; Kuehne & Nagel; Bentley; Saint Gobain; United Biscuits; Heineken; Eli Lilly UK; Unilever and Deutsche Bank. Their roles have included: Buyer; Supply Chain Analyst; Logistics Manager; Demand Planner and Supply Chain Operations Manager.

I guess you have read everything in the course description but I would be very happy to help you with some questions you might have that you could not find online.

Cranfield is between Milton Keynes (30 mins to London) and Bedford (40 mins to London, both by train). There is bus service between Milton Keynes, Cranfield uni and Bedford. You can either stay on campus which is the easiest option. And you can also look for jobs at our university, which offers many part time job opportunities. The other options for you would be to live in Milton Keynes or Bedford and find a part-time job there.

Do you have any questions you would like to ask us? :smile:

Thank you for letting us know

Lucie :smile:
PhD Student
Student ambassador
Cranfield university.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending