The Student Room Group
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website

anyone starting politics and economics at university of leicester?

i'm starting at leicester this september and i'll be studying politics and economics!! i'm wondering if anyone else is studying this? i can't find anyone who is :frown:
and does anyone have any groupchats for this course or for 2022/23 freshers?
i'll be staying in the village! i'd love to make friends before heading off to uni :smile:
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 1
Hi, I don't know if you will see this but I'm starting this course in September and I was wondering if I could have an insight on what the course is like from a student's perspective as I haven't been able to speak to students on the course. It's hard to find people in this course hence I haven't really had a student perspective :smile:. Thank You!
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website
Original post by Priyaaa21
Hi, I don't know if you will see this but I'm starting this course in September and I was wondering if I could have an insight on what the course is like from a student's perspective as I haven't been able to speak to students on the course. It's hard to find people in this course hence I haven't really had a student perspective :smile:. Thank You!

Hi @Priyaaa21,

Congratulations on your offer! I have noticed you have messaged something similar on another thread and so, I have copied and pasted a bit of the response so you definitely have it!

Have you checked out our offer holder website? This has loads of information on next steps, including details of our offer holder community, where you can meet incoming students like yourself.

Any other questions do let me know

-Anna (UK Student Recruitment Co-Ordinator)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending