The Student Room Group

My playstation 3 won't save game data!

I got a used playstation from eBay a month ago. And everytime I turn off the PS3, and then turn it back on again, it asks me AGAIN for the time and date, and says 2012 even though I keep changing it to 2021 and my progress In games don't save. It saved once but not again. How do I change this?
Probably needs a HDD or CMOS battery replacement.
Reply 2
(Original post by Fiber)I got a used playstation from eBay a month ago. And everytime I turn off the PS3, and then turn it back on again, it asks me AGAIN for the time and date, and says 2012 even though I keep changing it to 2021 and my progress In games don't save. It saved once but not again. How do I change this?

Original post by Fiber
I got a used playstation from eBay a month ago. And everytime I turn off the PS3, and then turn it back on again, it asks me AGAIN for the time and date, and says 2012 even though I keep changing it to 2021 and my progress In games don't save. It saved once but not again. How do I change this?

you probably got ripped off. you should sell it on ebay again and get enough money for a ps4 or ps5
Reply 3
Original post by Fiber

you could take it to a repair store or try to trade it for a better one.

Quick Reply

Latest