The Student Room Group

how to cram effectivley for gcse biology

pls
bump
I have biology paper 1 next wednesday
literally want to cry someone pls help
bump
Active recall, keep on repeating the things you learnt and pretend your teaching something about the topic your learning and everyday write a summary of what you learnt the day before
Original post by YouAreEnough
Active recall, keep on repeating the things you learnt and pretend your teaching something about the topic your learning and everyday write a summary of what you learnt the day before

idk if I have enough time
Original post by 4liferzz
idk if I have enough time

How long have you got ?
Original post by YouAreEnough
How long have you got ?

next wednesday
1st december
Reply 9
go on Quizlet and just memorise ready-made flashcards...that's if you haven't made flashcards...or actually even better if you have mygcsescience (my school gave that) do the videos and quizzes and exam Qs for the topic - about 8-10 videos per topic and then work on the parts you get wrong...Good luck you can do it if you try.. make rough notes for the videos..just reminders and go over them frequently e.g. on the way to school
(edited 2 years ago)
next wednesday
1st december

next Wednesday is the 24th
Original post by oKayImight
next Wednesday is the 24th

thats this wednesday
thats this wednesday

oh.
Original post by oKayImight
oh.

yes.
Use quizlet they have flashcards ready madd and game versions you can use like match ups etc fun ways to revise that’s what I did for my biology mocks and I think I aced the exam and I did it in around 2-3 days
lmao I literally said that

Quick Reply

Latest