The Student Room Group

Hibernian fc

I'm supporting a new football club for the foreseeable thr hibees. Hibernian FC. Sunshine on Leith. Green army.

Opinions?
Thoughts?
Wouldn't waste my time on supporting a bunch of dirty animals......

Beat team to support in the Edinburgh & lothian area in my option is Livingston or Hearts of Midlothian. Can't call yourself a supporter unless you goto there games which you'll be able to do with lots if empty seats available to buy a ticket..... Remember you'll need vaccinations proof to gain entry to games.

I don't support any of those teams.
Original post by Tracey_W
Wouldn't waste my time on supporting a bunch of dirty animals......

Beat team to support in the Edinburgh & lothian area in my option is Livingston or Hearts of Midlothian. Can't call yourself a supporter unless you goto there games which you'll be able to do with lots if empty seats available to buy a ticket..... Remember you'll need vaccinations proof to gain entry to games.

I don't support any of those teams.

Hey quick question if you don't support those clubs why don't you like hibs just wondering thsts all haha. Oh yeah vaccine entry to any football ground will be mandatory soon.
Original post by Kentinho99
Hey quick question if you don't support those clubs why don't you like hibs just wondering thsts all haha. Oh yeah vaccine entry to any football ground will be mandatory soon.

Mandatory vaccine proof for entry is already in placed at Scottish football grounds since October. So not soon as you think.

I am from the West of scotland so obviously don't like Hibs as i actually support the current SPFL champions.
Mandatory vaccine proof for entry is already in placed at Scottish football grounds since October. So not soon as you think.

I am from the West of scotland so obviously don't like Hibs as i actually support the current SPFL champions.

Ah fair enough makes sense.
Ah fair enough makes sense.

No probs x

So remember if you want to attend games you'll need to have your copy of the vaccine passport once you had two dosages.
No probs x

So remember if you want to attend games you'll need to have your copy of the vaccine passport once you had two dosages.

Thank you so much yeah I mean I have had my vaccinations of course I'm totally against vaccine passports though as i do respect freedom of choice to be fair but again i don't want to be involved too much politically because football should not be mixed with politics in my view. I think though vaccine passports will be made mandatory in the rest of the UK soon which again not great but thank you for the information though
Thank you so much yeah I mean I have had my vaccinations of course I'm totally against vaccine passports though as i do respect freedom of choice to be fair but again i don't want to be involved too much politically because football should not be mixed with politics in my view. I think though vaccine passports will be made mandatory in the rest of the UK soon which again not great but thank you for the information though

Totally agree with the vaccine passport issues as we shouldn't have to but end of the day if it a stops people who ain't had any vaccination away from those who had there's then I'm for it.

Keeping politics out of business is going to be hard as I think it's a chose of being allowed to stay open or being closed down then obviously it will be to stay open.

I attend lots of games when I can as work dictates me attending but I need the vaccine passport to get in due to the amount of people attending there games.

You just download it from the NHS inform page providing you had the two.

Enjoy supporting Hibs.

No problems with information ok.
Hibernian fans singing Sunshine on Leith is the best crowd singing I have ever heard. Helps when two of your supporters are such talented songwriters as Craig and Charlie Reid.
Original post by mondays child
Hibernian fans singing Sunshine on Leith is the best crowd singing I have ever heard. Helps when two of your supporters are such talented songwriters as Craig and Charlie Reid.

I agree with you there best support ever.

Quick Reply

Latest