The Student Room Group

What is Your Favorite Football Club

Here You Share What is Your Favorite Football Club?

My Favorite Football Club is Liverpool F.C

Scroll to see replies

Aston Villa
No need for a response lmao. Portsmouth FC- Most successful club on the coast with the best fans.
My fave club is Aberdeen FC in Scotland. They are a great club with a rich history.
Guess no one knows that club in Bundesliga, but my favorite is Werder Bremen. The times of success are already over, but I still remember the decade in which this team was able to compete for championship.

If Werder does not relegate again, I woulf be happy.
Original post by VoxPoxNumber
My fave club is Aberdeen FC in Scotland. They are a great club with a rich history.

I know the history of that club, partly at least. Aberdeen won the cup of winners cup in 1986 and the manager at that time was the legend Alex Ferguson, years before he joint Manchester United.
Reply 6
Boro
Chelsea
Original post by Ajuna 256
Chelsea

Since then? before or after Abramowitsch took over the team in season 2003/2004? the golden era is gone for first.
West Ham
Original post by SirNoodles
Aston Villa

Not the real claret and blue
Original post by Ry hand
Not the real claret and blue

Haha mate you copied us. We're the original and better claret and blue team.
Original post by Ry hand
West Ham

same
Original post by Ry hand
West Ham

Original post by probably_sane
same

Both congratulations for the victory in the Conference League... whatever it means for you two.
Original post by Kallisto
Both congratulations for the victory in the Conference League... whatever it means for you two.

we are winning the europa league next season
Original post by probably_sane
we are winning the europa league next season

If West Ham beats Sevilla in the final, I am in. It makes my day then.
Manchester United
Original post by Mohammed_80
Manchester United

Since then? did you see the glory era with Ronaldo and Rooney on the pitch? I don't think that you were born before 1999 and has not expierenced the triple.
(edited 9 months ago)
Original post by AlexJones99
Here You Share What is Your Favorite Football Club?

My Favorite Football Club is Liverpool F.C

Renford Rejects
Original post by Kallisto
Since then? did you see the glory era with Ronaldo and Rooney on the pitch? I don't think that you were born before 1999 and has not expierenced the triple.

Sadly not but I’ve been a boyhood and childhood United fan my whole life

Quick Reply

Latest