The Student Room Group

Premier League predictions

Poll

Premier League predictions

As we get closer to the end of the premier league season it is starting to shape up a little bit however as always with the premier league there will be unexpected bumps and turns thought the season which will see teams drop and rise up the table. Anyhow here are my predictions for the second half of the premier league, feel free to share your opinions and your own predictions below.

1st - Chelsea
2nd - Liverpool
3rd - Man city
4th - West Ham ( more of my heart telling me then my brain prediction)
5th - Arsenal ( same reason as above)
6th - Man Utd
7th - Spurs
8th - Wolves
9th - Brighton
10th - Leicester
11th - Crystal palace
12th - Aston Villa
13th - Brentford
14th - Southampton
15th - Leeds
16th - Everton (they are really this bad, could easily finish lower)
17th - Burnley
18th - Watford
19th - Norwich
20th - Newcastle

As with any prediction I will get more wrong then right and also please take into account I have not looked into form and injured players etc also I haven't considered the games being played more often with teams suffering with the virus.
Reply 1
Please feel free to answer the poll on how many you think I will get correct. My guess would be less then 5.
Reply 2
please put liverpool first in order fr ur answwrs to be correct
man city 2nd chelsea 3rd
arsenal and man utd swap
in my opinion
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by R_A07
please put liverpool first in order fr ur answwrs to be correct
man city 2nd chelsea 3rd
arsenal and man utd swap
in my opinion

The top 3 could go in any order which is exciting to see but I decided for Liverpool to go 2nd mainly because of Afcon but I could definitely see them winning the league if that period doesn't effect them too much. And if I purely went of what I think will happen rather then what I want to happen I do think Man Utd will come 4th, West ham 5th and Arsenal 6th.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by Tnevo
The top 3 could go in any order which is exciting to see but I decided for Liverpool to go 2nd mainly because of Afcon but I could definitely see them winning the league if that period doesn't effect them too much. And if I purely went of what I think will happen rather then what I want to happen I do think Man Utd will come 4th, West ham 5th and Arsenal 6th.

agreee ad yess everton are playing soo rough and bad that like uve mentioned they may be lower brighton might dip and leicster might overtake dont agree ew castle will be last
majority in my opinion seems well thought through but lets seeeeee
Reply 5
Original post by R_A07
agreee ad yess everton are playing soo rough and bad that like uve mentioned they may be lower brighton might dip and leicster might overtake dont agree ew castle will be last
majority in my opinion seems well thought through but lets seeeeee

but seen as u put chelsea first and u tried to be unbias who do u support im sure by now u can tell i support...
Reply 6
Original post by R_A07
but seen as u put chelsea first and u tried to be unbias who do u support im sure by now u can tell i support...

I support Middlesbrough in the championship and I do try and be as unbias as possible but it does slip out sometimes like maybe I'm being harsh on Newcastle and my Grandad supports Arsenal so I always like to see them do well. As with Brighton I think they are better then what it firsts looks like and I really don't think Leicester are too good this season.

Quick Reply

Latest