The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Msc Social Innovation and Entrepreneurship Offers

Hello,
I've applied for Msc Social Innovation and Entrepreneurship at LSE and wanted to know how difficult is it to get an offer? I already have an offer from St Andrews but waiting for LSE to reply back with a verdict. How long does it take for LSE to make a decision?
Reply 1
Hi I am happy to know someone other than me waiting for the result.I submitted all required documents in late Nov. and got an email telling that my application was wait-listed in 6 Dec. According to that mail, it may take eight weeks until the final decision will be made. So, at earliest late of this Jan. is probably date when I will know the result.As for difficulty, one website I visited said that one in four who was held as the wait listed got an offer in 2020. Also, my agent told me a similar rate.Hope we will see good news! Btw, I am from Japan.
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2
Original post by Takamasa
Hi I am happy to know someone other than me waiting for the result.I submitted all required documents in late Nov. and got an email telling that my application was wait-listed in 6 Dec. According to that mail, it may take eight weeks until the final decision will be made. So, at earliest late of this Jan. is probably date when I will know the result.As for difficulty, one website I visited said that one in four who was held as the wait listed got an offer in 2020. Also, my agent told me a similar rate.Hope we will see good news! Btw, I am from Japan.

Hi, did they mention as to why they waitlisted you? were you considered for your other choice?
Reply 3
Original post by SHA1415
Hi, did they mention as to why they waitlisted you? were you considered for your other choice?

The mail just said that my profile was qualified enough, but they couldn't decide at this moment. I felt that phases in the mail were template, so particular reasons were probably not given. What I can do now is simply to wait patiently...

I have also applied for KCL, Manchester and Leeds. No offers from them has been given so far.
Reply 4
The mail just said that my profile was qualified enough, but they couldn't decide at this moment. I felt that phases in the mail were template, so particular reasons were probably not given. What I can do now is simply to wait patiently...

I have also applied for KCL, Manchester and Leeds. No offers from them has been given so far.

I've applied for a different program at Manchester, and they said they will roll out the offers in february so fingers crossed. I hope both of us get offers from LSE. Like you said, all we can do now is simply wait.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 5
Original post by SHA1415
I've applied for a different program at Manchester, and they said they will roll out the offers in february so fingers crossed. I hope both of us get offers from LSE. Like you said, all we can do now is simply wait.

I am still waiting haha, but hope to see you at LSE😀
Reply 6
I am still waiting haha, but hope to see you at LSE😀

Social Innovation is actually my second choice but now im thinking i shouldve put it as my first .. still waiting for a decision on my first for now.
Reply 7
Original post by SHA1415
Social Innovation is actually my second choice buHi t now im thinking i shouldve put it as my first .. still waiting for a decision on my first for now.

Hi mate, unfortunately my application was unsuccessful. Now I am feeling released weirdly because I was fidgeting for almost two months to get the result lol. I hope yours will be successful.
Reply 8
Hi mate, unfortunately my application was unsuccessful. Now I am feeling released weirdly because I was fidgeting for almost two months to get the result lol. I hope yours will be successful.

I'm so sorry to hear that. When did you get your reply? Are they not considering you for second choice program?
Reply 9
Original post by SHA1415
I'm so sorry to hear that. When did you get your reply? Are they not considering you for second choice program?

Got the message three days ago which is 25th Jan. I am not sure that they usually offer an alternative option once a first choice is rejected, but at least I didn't got it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending