The Student Room Group

Suggestions

have applied for Msc Food systems management cranfield
Msc food production management Nottingham University
Food Product Innovation Leeds University and f

Food Innovation Greenwich university. please suggest the best universities in the ranking starting from most preferred to least preferred in terms of employability in food insustry
Original post by greatX
have applied for Msc Food systems management cranfield
Msc food production management Nottingham University
Food Product Innovation Leeds University and f

Food Innovation Greenwich university. please suggest the best universities in the ranking starting from most preferred to least preferred in terms of employability in food insustry
Hi @greatX.

Thank you for your post. I would like to tell you about Cranfield university.

MSc Food management and systems integrates scientific, technological, and managerial aspects of Food resources management. Teaching will be shared with internationally recognised School of Management, and industry experts.

In terms of employability: Cranfield graduates are very successful in achieving relevant work after the course. For professionals already in industry, Cranfield qualifications enhance careers, benefiting both the candidate and their employer.

Graduates of this course have gone on to work in a range of roles, including Senior Development Technologist, Innovation Manager, Supply Chain Coordinator and Associate Principal Scientist. Companies where our graduates have progressed on to include PepsiCo, Chia Company, Bowman’s Ingredients and MMUK.

Employability and career services will work with you to identify suitable opportunities and support you in the job application process for up to three years after graduation. Strong reputation of Cranfield and links with potential employers provide you with outstanding opportunities to secure interesting jobs and develop successful careers.

Cranfield university is very well known and recognized for very high employability due to very good quality career services.

Would you like to know anything else? :smile:

Lucie
PhD Student
Student ambassador
Cranfield university
Reply 2
Hey Lucie
Thanks a lot for your response. I appreciate your prompt response. Could you also suggest me where can I find the employment data for the above mentioned course for past couple of years. Thanks in advance!
Hi @greatX,

This is what I found on the webpage for the similar course - Future Food Sustainability MSc:
Future Food Sustainability MSc (cranfield.ac.uk)

At Cranfield we have a very high employment rate of 92%* for our School, so successful graduates from this course are expected to move swiftly into positions within food businesses, government, NGOs and research companies/institutes to engage in roles involving research, management, governance, communication and social responsibility.
*working, studying or ‘doing something else’. [Taken from the Graduate Outcomes survey for those who completed their studies between August 2017 and July 2018].

Specific job roles may include: technical managers, sustainability managers, technical development managers, product technologists, resilience officers, supply chain/logistics analysts, commodity analysts, regulatory affairs advisers, and policy officers.

Previous students have gone on to work with: Kellogg’s, Carlsberg, Sustainergies, the Swedish Farmers Federation, Deloitte and Food Experts SL.

I hope this helps, and please do ask any other questions you have.

Best wishes,
Gemma
2nd year PhD Student (Environment & Agrifood)
Student Ambassador
Reply 4
Hey Gemma,
Thankyou very much for the above information. However I am more interested to know the graduate outcomes oof Msc Food Systems Management at Cranfield
as I hold an offer to the course in 2024-2025 cohort. I would really appreciate and be thankful if you could please help me with the same.

Regards

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending