The Student Room Group

Jekyll and Hyde 2022 predictions AQA GCSE

What do you think the question will be for Jekyll and Hyde 2022 (AQA)? Because often you can predict the question but I'm not sure this year?
a lot of people think maybe
-science and duality
-jekyll
-utterson
I'm doubt duality will come up as it already has.Do you think it would be a good idea to revise Lanyon and Enfield?
Reply 3
Original post by OhIt'sJustMe
I'm doubt duality will come up as it already has.Do you think it would be a good idea to revise Lanyon and Enfield?

Lanyon / Enfield would be unfair as we barely had time and stuff but stick to Utterson and Jekyll
Original post by OhIt'sJustMe

Duality has never come up for AQA only Jekyll, Hyde, Good vs Evil, Mystery and Tension and Settings of the novella
How is jekyll presented as a mysterious character came up lmao
Original post by Unknown.la123
How is jekyll presented as a mysterious character came up lmao

u probably forgot but I’m doing my mocks and I’m hoping this question comes up so what extract did u get like do u remember the chapter??
Original post by Ineedhelp8288
u probably forgot but I’m doing my mocks and I’m hoping this question comes up so what extract did u get like do u remember the chapter??

Same g
Hey so our school put us in for lit in year 10 so i feel your stress trying to revise for the mocks.

I can't really remember the extract but it im pretty sure it was during the night and there was description about the moon and how a fog rolled over.

Sorry if i'm too late at helping. Good luck
:h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending