The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
NikNak
Cmon lads, whats the consenus with women with beards? lol

Women? Facial hair? Sounds like 1980 East germany half man half woman shot putters...
Reply 21
DevilsDoor
sorry guys with beards but to me it indicates they hiding something, the goatee in this present age is a representation (stereotypical) of pot smokers, so gives base to my theory. Clean Shaven please.

What's wrong with "pot smokers"?
Reply 22
fayzd
What's wrong with "pot smokers"?

Absolutely nothing if you choose to occupy yourself in that way :smile: anything further pm me, its not something I wish to discuss here
Reply 23
i used to really be attracted to beards on scruffy young men. but then i found out having a beard doesn't mean you're a good person. so now i guess i am indifferent towards them.
i hate full blown beards but goatee's and people who havnt shaven in 1 or 2 days are allright!
Reply 25
a_musical_guy
Love them, hate them? why?

HATE THEM - WHY WOULD U LIKE EM?
Reply 26
ick...if my boyfriend has stubble i tell him to shave, it's horrible, and it prickles really hard!! more like scratches. would hate the think of what damage a full on beard could do to my delicate girly skin :tongue:. nah, it's a BIG NO from me.
Reply 27
onlywee
ick...if my boyfriend has stubble i tell him to shave, it's horrible, and it prickles really hard!! more like scratches. would hate the think of what damage a full on beard could do to my delicate girly skin :tongue:. nah, it's a BIG NO from me.

laughs.....*laughs really hard*
Reply 28
a_musical_guy

beards can be attractive on men wiv dark hair
Reply 29
Nah definitely not - would make them look older and wouldn't be too pleasant to touch!
Reply 30
emmz
beards can be attractive on men wiv dark hair

your high! :biggrin:
So the general consensus is: women like beards

Thanks everyone :smile:
a_musical_guy

A little stubble's nice, but don't care for beardos. :tongue:
Reply 33
fayzd
If you have the confidence to have one, and wear it with style, i say go for it.

Since when do you need to have confidence to have a beard?
emzie
i HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE beards!!!!! EUGH! i'm not sure why I just HATE them, eugh they're discusting. i got blind drunk once and pulled a guy with one and it was ming. eugh eugh eugh i HATE beards

Blimey, if that's the general female consensus then that's what I've been doing wrong... :wink:

*goes shave off goatee*
Reply 35
does it include moustache? I strongly feel that the moustache is a male identity

DevilsDoor
sorry guys with beards but to me it indicates they hiding something, the goatee in this present age is a representation (stereotypical) of pot smokers, so gives base to my theory. Clean Shaven please.

:smile:
Reply 36
beards for young men is yuck, a small one is ok though, when you're old i think you should have one
Reply 37
Yuck
Reply 38
*oops* sorry jools, they can look suit some ppl i guess, i'm just not a fan
Reply 39
i have a goatee and a mouschi, what's wrong with that?, my avatar and sig have a pic of what i kinda look like (drawn by me).

Latest

Trending

Trending