The Student Room Group

German man castrates teenage daughter's 57-year-old boyfriend

Scroll to see replies

Ouch...
Reply 21
Original post by CoffeeStinks
At first I was like WTF why is there a piece of bread there?
And then I read the caption.
And my face was like:nooo:

I was reading the article and was just thinking why did you mention bread :: shock ::.
Original post by markrush
I was reading the article and was just thinking why did you mention bread :: shock ::.

Because it was the first thing I saw when I clicked on the link.
Reply 24
From the article I can imagine he was very matter of fact about it too. Like: "It's my duty to stop you, so I'm going to castrate you. Now hold still."

Don't see why his trial is for "attempted murder"; I do not see how anyone can think or argue that he attempted to murder the guy...
Reply 25
I do like how it's illustrated with a picture of a breadknife. Not the breadknife that was used. They just wanted to show us what a breadknife looks like.

Just to make me wince slightly more...
Reply 26
Original post by CoffeeStinks
Because it was the first thing I saw when I clicked on the link.

I realised, sorry didn't explain it properly. I didn't work it out at first....and then forever on when I cut fresh bread there will be that slight eye watering moment in my eyes.
Reply 27
Moral of the story - don't be a dirty old perve.
His wang was gonna fall off soon anyway, isn't that what happens when you get old?
How does he do a wee now?
Reply 30
Original post by llys

Don't see why his trial is for "attempted murder"; I do not see how anyone can think or argue that he attempted to murder the guy...

In law, the term 'attempted murder' includes assaults that could reasonably be expected to kill someone regardless of intent.

So for example, if you shot someone in the leg intending to wound but the victim bled to death or died from shock, this would normally be counted as murder rather than manslaughter. So essentially, the same rules apply if they happen to survive.

I think the guy went a bit too far, I mean why not just rough him up a bit?
Reply 31
Oh, I see.

Original post by PapaShmurff
How does he do a wee now?

If he was properly castrated, only his testicles were removed, not his penis.
Original post by Lovely88
Lol!
But on serious that's crazy. If I was the father I would just take my daughter away and move!

You can't solve the problem in the long run though, if a older man hits on your daughter you can't solve the problem by moving away cause why should you? you've made friends in the community and maybe have family living there, your life and work is there so what gives them the right to drive you out of town like that and what if the same thing happens in the next town are you going to move again?
I'm going to say that this man the 57-year old is a blatant pervv and he should get locked up like any paedophile it's so disgusting how someone that could be her grandfather could take advantage of a young girl like that. If I were the father I may have done the same.
It sends out the message to your daughter if you want to find someone let it be your own age not some old-perv.
Original post by Casshern1456
Y
I'm going to say that this man the 57-year old is a blatant pervv and he should get locked up like any paedophile it's so disgusting how someone that could be her grandfather could take advantage of a young girl like that. If I were the father I may have done the same.
It sends out the message to your daughter if you want to find someone let it be your own age not some old-perv.

Wow wow wow hold on a minute....you and everyone else who has replied to this thread have missed the point. A 57 year old dating a 17 year old is not illegal in Germany. The age of consent in Germany is actually 14.

The guy dating the girl didn't do anything wrong, so it was the father's problem if he couldn't handle the fact that his daughter was dating someone so much older than her. He's not entitled to intervene or get violent with the boyfriend just because he 'doesn't approve'. So the father should be locked up.

Who says this older guy 'took advantage' of her????....She had to consent to seeing him and at 17 she's old enough to make her own decisions, so it's just stupid how people automatically think 'oh, 40 year age gap therefore the guy must've taken advantage'. Duh, it's stupid to automatically assume that just because there's a big age gap involved that somebody somehow 'took advantage'.

So mate, calling this guy a 'pedophile' is not correct because he didn't have sex with an underage girl. So I suggest you get your fact rights before you go posting ****e.

People can date and have sex with whoever they want as long as they're of legal age and consenting. I can't believe the replies to this thread.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 34
I bet he's all Cut up
Reply 35
Original post by Einheri
This is . . . EPIC PARENTING! I heartily approve. Also, if the girl doesn't have daddy-issues already (yeah, right, haha) then she certainly does now!

Mate, he probably rapes his own daughter himself so obviously got cross at the fact an older, thus more superior and potentially wiser man was penetrating her.

This is the norm in Germany remember.
Original post by Beadle's About
Wow wow wow hold on a minute....you and everyone else who has replied to this thread have missed the point. A 57 year old dating a 17 year old is not illegal in Germany. The age of consent in Germany is actually 14.

This guy didn't do anything wrong, so it was the father's problem if he couldn't handle the fact that his daughter was dating someone so much older than her.

So mate, calling this guy a 'pedophile' is not correct because he didn't have sex with an underage girl. So I suggest you get your fact rights before you go posting ****e.

People can date and have sex with whoever they want as long as they're of legal age and consenting. i can't believe the replies to this thread.

OMG I can't believe this are you actually thinking this is right, I don't know anything about you but I'm guessing you wouldn't want your daughter to be dating a granddad would you? okay maybe the German law doesn't cover age limits for dating but the laws doesn't cover alot of things. This is wrong and he should be choosing woman of his own age. I don't even care if they are having sex or not but if this guy is her boyfriend and they do everything else apart from intercourse it's still wrong and disgusting. The girls father is right to be protective from paedo's like him.

Okay I saw you edited your post so I'm add for this granddad to even have such a thought is wrong and even if he does think that way he shouldn't act because what is going to come off a relationship with a a 40 years your senior, Nothing. The guy is greedy and want young girls to fall for him if you ask most people wil say this is unacceptable behaviour as he is abusing the trust bond with younger girls.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Beadle's About

The guy dating the girl didn't do anything wrong, so it was the father's problem if he couldn't handle the fact that his daughter was dating someone so much older than her. He's not entitled to intervene or get voilent with the boyfriend just because he 'doesn't approve'. So the father should be locked up.

Who says this older guy 'took advantage' of her????....She had to consent to seeing him and at 17 she's old enough to make her own decisions, so it's just stupid how people automatically think 'oh, 40 year age gap therefore the guy must've taken advantage'. Duh, it's stupid to automatically assume that just because there's a big age gap involved that somebody somehow 'took advantage'.

People can date and have sex with whoever they want as long as they're of legal age and consenting. I can't believe the replies to this thread.

I have to agree. His daughter is 17. Sorry you don't like her boyfriend and by all means disapprove but cutting his balls of is disgraceful. The fact he is so nonchalant about this and he was able to get two colleagues to help is really quite disturbing.

I hope his daughter never speaks to him again.

Are we the onlt two who think this father's reaction is over the top?
Reply 38
What is wrong with all the retards approving what the father did. The poor dude didn't rape the girl, she was old enough and - who knows - maybe they were in love. I really hope the father lands in prison for a long time.
This sentence says it all:

"His life was saved but he remains a eunuch for life."

Lol poor guy.

I like how the very last sentence is a quote from the father that reads:

"I saw it as my duty as a father."

I don't think you'll find that in any parenting books.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending