Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey is anyone looking for a room swap? I just moved in Schafer House with a single not en-suite. I'm looking for an EN-SUITE single room that's close to bloomsbury campus. Please PM me if you are interested. Cheers!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MarchesaS)
    Hey is anyone looking for a room swap? I just moved in Schafer House with a single not en-suite. I'm looking for an EN-SUITE single room that's close to bloomsbury campus. Please PM me if you are interested. Cheers!
    hey I have a single en-suite room in Goldsmid, 192GBP/week, are you interested?

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I have an ensuite room right next to Schafer House! Its at Prankerd House which is virtually in the bloomsbury campus. Let me know if you want to swap!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 94jnas)
    Hey! I have an ensuite room right next to Schafer House! Its at Prankerd House which is virtually in the bloomsbury campus. Let me know if you want to swap!!!
    I have a room in Ramsay Hall, would you be interested in swapping?

ReputationRep:
    Hi
    I'm looking for new tenant at Depot Point (near King's Cross)
    lets have a look at the website

ReputationRep:
    I have a single ensuite catered room right in the middle of Bloomsbury at The Garden Halls (intercollegiate) which are new to open in September 2016. I cant afford it as it is £245 a week i am happy to swap with a catered or self catered room so long as it is cheaper! Feel free to message me x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by erobin81)
    I have a single ensuite catered room right in the middle of Bloomsbury at The Garden Halls (intercollegiate) which are new to open in September 2016. I cant afford it as it is £245 a week i am happy to swap with a catered or self catered room so long as it is cheaper! Feel free to message me x
    hi! im really hoping to stay at garden halls since it has tennis courts and my friend is residing there too! Ive a room at college hall, single en suite going for 243 pounds a week! Would you be willing to swap? The location is right outside UCL and its catered

ReputationRep:
    hey ive a room at college hall single en suite going at 243 pounds a week! r u willing to swap? its a really good location and is catered

ReputationRep:
    Hi all! Just got an offer for an en-suite at Prankerd House but I haven't been able to find much info about it (reviews, pictures etc). Has any of you visited there to share your impressions?

ReputationRep:
    Looking for a single room with private bathroom preferably. Any ideas?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 130398)
    Looking for a single room with private bathroom preferably. Any ideas?
    I have a studio at private student halls in King cross! I believe its a 20 min walk to Ucl. Im just offering, not swapping. If you are interested message me for more info

ReputationRep:
    Hi, Guys!
    I have just received an accommodation offer, which a catered en-suit in the Lillian Penson house on £203pw.
    Very close to the Hyde Park. But I heard that it could be difficult to cook there...
    Want a swap for any self catered room near the college, less than £220pw.
    Not always on line. Contact me plz.

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer from Lillian Penson too, single en-suite, catered, next to Paddington station. But I am looking for a hall closer to the campus. I want to swap for a single en-suite at College Hall or Garden Halls. Pm me if interested.

ReputationRep:
    I have an offer from Langton Close of a single, not ensuite room. It is self catered and £138.95 per week. I am looking to swap to a catered hall closer to UCL but if you accommodation only fits one of the criteria please still Pm me. I have a flexible budget.

ReputationRep:
    Hello,I just received an offer today for a single non en-suite room in Max Rayne house. It is £135.59 a week and is self catered. It is located in Camden and is 8 minutes away by bus with a bus stop located right next to the accommodation and 10 minutes away on a bicycle. I am looking for a single en-suite room (preferably close to campus) to swap with. En-suite is quite important to me. My budget is flexible. Please if you're interested PM me.

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,

I've got a room at UNITE Students : Stapleton House, and I may require a replacement tenant in a week or so. Is anyone interested? It's a single Ensuite at £210/week.

Cheers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Questor)
    Hi all,

I've got a room at UNITE Students : Stapleton House, and I may require a replacement tenant in a week or so. Is anyone interested? It's a single Ensuite at £210/week.

Cheers.
    Hi, I'm interested. But I don't have a room so I can't swap if that's what you're looking for.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blueivy123)
    Hi, I'm interested. But I don't have a room so I can't swap if that's what you're looking for.
    Depending on some stuff coming up I may be interested in you coming to take over tenancy. I'll get back to you in a few hours, at latest tomorrow. Is that fine with you?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah sure

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blueivy123)
    Yeah sure
    Sorry, the thing fell through, so I can't swap.

Hope you find a room soon! Good luck!

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Mon, 7 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19
Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.