The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL Halls - Room Swap

Hi! I have an ensuite room at James Lighthill House for £267 per week.

Looking to swap with another UCL hall (preferably self catered and ensuite) that is closer to the Bloomsbury Campus. Please message me if you’re interested.
(edited 7 months ago)
Would you be interested in a Large en-suite at garden halls, catered, for £370pw?
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Would you be interested in a Large en-suite at garden halls, catered, for £370pw?

Hey, I prefer self-catered rooms, so sorry.
Reply 3

Hi, I would be interested. I have an ensuite in Eleanor Rosa, self catered, for 264 a week.
Reply 4

hi, i’d be interested in this - i’ve got a catered double ensuite at college hall.
Reply 5
Original post by Inanahmed

Looking to swap with another UCL hall (preferably self catered and ensuite) that is closer to the Bloomsbury Campus. Please message me if you’re interested.

Hey I have an en suite at Goldsmid for 254 p/w if you’re interested?
Reply 6
Original post by Inanahmed

Hi, I have a single room at Handel Mansions (one of the UoL accommodations and UCL students can move in). It's right next to Russel Square station and a 7-10min walk to UCL main campus. You'll be sharing with only one other person. Let me know!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending