Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tomzorz)
    It all makes sense now

Currently looking into buying a mini fridge for my room, heard they're a good investment.

Only 3 days to go
    haha exciteing times neighbour, id double check.with the staff if its ok to huy a mini fridhe first but its arsally good idea the fridges are tiny

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NormanPaulo)
    haha exciteing times neighbour, id double check.with the staff if its ok to huy a mini fridhe first but its arsally good idea the fridges are tiny
    Good point, from what I've seen a lot of unis are a bit iffy towards them but students take one anyway, lol

ReputationRep:
    Moving in all my stuff tomorrow and properly on saturday, anyone who's there now know what the area and rooms are like?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kinesisq)
    Moving in all my stuff tomorrow and properly on saturday, anyone who's there now know what the area and rooms are like?
    Area is top notch an the people are awesome (me espescially) youll have a great time dude

ReputationRep:
    Area is top notch an the people are awesome (me espescially) youll have a great time dude
    Hahahaha awesome man, has anyone been put with other DMU students or has everyone else been mixed?

ReputationRep:
    Out of curiosity...how is the WiFI?

ReputationRep:
    Out of curiosity...how is the WiFI?
    Dude no joke, wifi is better than my home broadband. Tunes, playstation and phone all at the same time runs quicker than usain bilt

ReputationRep:
    Dude no joke, wifi is better than my home broadband. Tunes, playstation and phone all at the same time runs quicker than usain bilt
    Ah that's reassuring to hear

You use your playstation in your room or the communal area?
    I was thinking of bringing my PS3 but I don't have a spare TV monitor for my room handy

ReputationRep:
    You were right, this wifi is great

ReputationRep:
    You were right, this wifi is great
    Haha i cant wait to get back to it tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kinesisq)
    I've yet to find anybody else from De Montfort despite it being advertised as being mixed halls with University of Leicester students! Will be glad to know there are people at my own uni that I can speak to.
    Hey, I am going to DMU and staying at Regents court. Have you got an inventory list or anything? I have no idea what i need to bring up with me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jonathan F)
    Hey, I am going to DMU and staying at Regents court. Have you got an inventory list or anything? I have no idea what i need to bring up with me.
    Hey , I'm staying at regents court to and go to dmu , there's a website called save the student that have stuff on inventory . When you moving in ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joshybusiness99)
    Hey , I'm staying at regents court to and go to dmu , there's a website called save the student that have stuff on inventory . When you moving in ?
    Hey, thanks a ton, that is really helpful. I will have a look at that now. I am moving in on the 23rd, yourself? What are you studying ?

ReputationRep:
    Hey, thanks a ton, that is really helpful. I will have a look at that now. I am moving in on the 23rd, yourself? What are you studying ?
    Business and marketing , you? I'm probably moving on the 23rd as well

ReputationRep:
    Business and marketing , you? I'm probably moving on the 23rd as well
    Cool, I am doing biomedical Science. Yer makes sense. You doing any of the Freshers stuff that weekend ? Not sure if i should get a wristband.

ReputationRep:
    Cool, I am doing biomedical Science. Yer makes sense. You doing any of the Freshers stuff that weekend ? Not sure if i should get a wristband.
    Yeah I Got one of the wristbands

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I Got one of the wristbands
    Fair enough. I think they are sold out but i will sort it out once i am up there.

ReputationRep:
    Fair enough. I think they are sold out but i will sort it out once i am up there.
    Yeah I'm sure you could still get one

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.