The Student Room Group

Does anyone here wear a watch?

Scroll to see replies

Seiko SKX007. Which was about £170.

It loses about 2 seconds a week, which is annoying.

I used to previously have the F-91W, which was much more convenient for telling the time lol.
(my daily soon to be sold)tag heuer professional 2000
(my occasion watch to become my daily)breitling callisto
i also want to buy
3 cartiers, 5 rolexes, a harry winston, a chanel, a bvlgari, a tag heuer, an audemars piguet, a breitling, a patek philippe
Casio Edifice Divers Edition.

I guess it costs around 120
this one
An AP royal oak got it for my 16th
Reply 25
I have a Timex watch and a Sekoda. The Sekoda is a bit more dressy as it's sterling silver with a small diamond in it, but I got it in the January sales. No idea how much the Timex is but it lits up blue and tells me the date.
I just wear a Lorus Ladies Date Display watch. I don't need a fancy watch, I just need to be able to know what the time and date is :tongue:
My parents got me a really cheap watch once for a school trip, I used it for a week and now I just leave it in my school bag as I can't be bothered to wear it.
Casio Quartz... £30.
Original post by Sabertooth
I have the F-91W too :five: It's a really awesome watch I just wish it was waterproof so I'd never have to take it off.

I changed the strap on mine as I was allergic to the plastic one - I had to file down the bit behind the pins as it wouldn't fit originally but now it looks super cool with my orange strap. :biggrin:

:five:

Sweet, it's difficult to picture because I don't know what the strap looks like. When I first read this I was like "I would want one block colour though" but now I think about it it sounds like it looks good. It's awesome how you filed it down just for a F-91W haha.

Yeah, it's not waterproof but it is water resistant as you know - it says it on the very face of the watch! Also I've worn it in heavy rain and in the shower and it didn't affect it, but I wouldn't do it again in case it broke that time.

PS: Sabertooth is awesome!
(edited 7 years ago)
Eliz geneva watch which costs around 80 pounds and i got it as a gift 😜
Skagen 956XLTBB
tis very sexy ...:h::h:

It may not be too expensive, but it is ****ing tacky.
Original post by Will2610
It may not be too expensive, but it is ****ing tacky.

Meaning? Its an awesome watch!
Reply 35
yeah micheal kors always
I have the silver version of the F-91W it was £20
Casio A168WA-1YES
it is timeless (if you'll pardon the pun)

I like the retro look
(edited 7 years ago)
Casio

I got this ting on my wrist and its glithening
Original post by iEthan
Apple Watch :u:

Yeah boyy!! Sport?
rolex - birthday present

Quick Reply

Latest