The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

endorf
we all know what you have said about many members, not just me, and i have the evidence to hand if you attempt to deny it.

Why would I deny it - I've moaned about you, dazya, the narbs, gnostic, Mr Hewins and probably a few other spammers/trolls/idiots.

I do find your enraged self righteous attitude to be quite funny though...anyone would imagine you were mr innocent :rolleyes:
Reply 21
LS.
Hmm...lack of 'informed concent' and 'protection of the participant from physical/mental damage.'

I'm just bitter because I didn't want to be psycho-analysed :tongue:

You weren't psycho-analysed so to speak. The paper requirements dealt with 'social' aspects. How people grouped together to argue the point etc. Was there any collaboration or segmentation? Stuff like that.
endorf
this is a frankly disgusting attempt at saving face, too late for that im afraid. we all know what you have said about many members, not just me, and i have the evidence to hand if you attempt to deny it. the fact is you are bitter and twisted and have used your position in the subscriber forum to insight hatred against other members.

lol true
Pencil Queen
Why would I deny it - I've moaned about you, dazya, the narbs, gnostic, Mr Hewins and probably a few other spammers/trolls/idiots.

I do find your enraged self righteous attitude to be quite funny though...anyone would imagine you were mr innocent :rolleyes:
Prehaps you would like to tell us why you think endorf is an idiot. I think that now he would admit that his original thread that incited much hatred was misconcieved however since then he has calmed his manner considerablely since then.
Reply 24
Pencil Queen

i hold the moral highground here, anything i have said previously which could be deemed offensive has been said in public, not in the private bitching room which is f51. and i think the use of the term "a few" in your defence is wishful thinking. i will have no problem in blowing the whistle on your shananigans even if it does mean i get banned.
Reply 25
Pencil Queen

glad to see youre now saying what you really think about me, out in the open.

I do find your enraged self righteous attitude to be quite funny

i wouldnt.
Reply 26
endorf
maybe it is down to the uncovering of the subscriber scandal ?? not as clean cut as you like to appear are you Pencil Queen.

Obsessed?
Reply 27
Sire
You weren't psycho-analysed so to speak. The paper requirements dealt with 'social' aspects. How people grouped together to argue the point etc. Was there any collaboration or segmentation? Stuff like that.

Ah, that's good to know. Btw, good luck with the paper :smile:
Reply 28
Lord Huntroyde
Obsessed?

i dont know, the subscriber forum started two threads specifically about me and a 'plot' in the last 24hrs, id say so.
Reply 29
Speciez99
he is talking to PQ not you so ignore it

ah righto, I missed that. Cheers mate. *shrugs* didn't realise that this thread would become a slagging match between one of the most respected members of the forum and someone I've not seen many decent posts from. By the way, does anyone know how the trial of Saddam Hussein is going?
Reply 30
Sire
By the way, does anyone know how the trial of Saddam Hussein is going?

badly?
vienna95
glad to see youre now saying what you really think about me, out in the open.

I don't believe I've said anything offensive towards you. I may have moaned about how I like to avoid debating with you as I find you a very frustrating person to debate with.

And I did actually come to you defense at the start of the moaning thread and gave a possible reason for your (at the time) apparant opting out of true debate.
Sire
ah righto, I missed that. Cheers mate. *shrugs* didn't realise that this thread would become a slagging match between one of the most respected members of the forum and someone I've not seen many decent posts from. By the way, does anyone know how the trial of Saddam Hussein is going?
Certian issues are on the fore front of some people's agenda at the moment, and the trial so-so i guess.
Reply 33
vienna95
i dont know, the subscriber forum started two threads specifically about me and a 'plot' in the last 24hrs, id say so.

Really? Which ones?
Reply 34
Pencil Queen
I don't believe I've said anything offensive towards you. I may have moaned about how I like to avoid debating with you as I find you a very frustrating person to debate with.

And I did actually come to you defense at the start of the moaning thread and gave a possible reason for your (at the time) apparant opting out of true debate.

hehe, i dont think you know where to draw the line.
Reply 35
vienna95
badly?

Badly for Saddam, or just a mockery of a trial in general?
Reply 36
Lord Huntroyde
Really? Which ones?

hehe, youre the subscriber!
Reply 37
vienna95
hehe, your the subscriber!

I know, but I can't find them.
Sire

weren't you meant to be leaving yesterday?
Reply 39
Sire

both, although leaning toward the latter.

Latest

Trending

Trending