The Student Room Group

A Christmas Carol Quotes

Hello,
Me and my mates have been struggling to find good, analysable quotes for a Christmas Carol. Mr Bruff's song is okay, but the quotes are short and there's only a few of them. I thought maybe we could start a thread for great quotes?

Please put the quote, the stave and what themes/characters you think it links to.

For example:
"Hard and sharp as flint, from which no steel had ever struck out generous fire" - Stave 1, Scrooge

Format doesn't really matter though.

Many thanks!
What idol has replaced you? A golden one. - Belle Stave 2 - Relates to greed
darkness is cheap and scrooge liked it - scrooge stave 1 , greedy, evil , loneliness
Reply 3
Touch my robe by ghost of christmas present
'Come in! and know me better, man!' - Stave 3, Ghost of Christmas Present - not only know the ghost better, but also his morals and what he stands for
Reply 6

Thank you so much this helped me a lot.
Do you have by any chance macbeth quotes
there really good
They’re*
Reply 9
Original post by SpindlesTheBerry
Hello,Me and my mates have been struggling to find good, analysable quotes for a Christmas Carol. Mr Bruff's song is okay, but the quotes are short and there's only a few of them. I thought maybe we could start a thread for great quotes?Please put the quote, the stave and what themes/characters you think it links to.For example:"Hard and sharp as flint, from which no steel had ever struck out generous fire" - Stave 1, ScroogeFormat doesn't really matter though.Many thanks!
dfvggfth
This was so helpful thank you for sharing this!
****ing pusssy ill toch ya mams robe ****ing white bender
Original post by Leave.EU
Touch my robe by ghost of christmas present

ya ****ing pussy ill touch ya mams robe ****ing bender :smile:
Reply 15
thanks i have my y10 exams and dont have quotes your a god
roblox

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending