The Student Room Group

Pepe the frog is now a white nationalist symbol

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheIr0nDuke
There's plenty of anti-Semitic art on the internet. Genuine Nazis and trolls from /pol/ convert the original Pepe images to unflattering caricatures of racial stereotypes. Nothing to do with the thousands who aren't Nazis.

Would you call Hillary Clinton a Nazi for being friends with Senator Robert Byrd (an ex-KKK member)?

Someone who denounced his/her racist views that were held in a racist time period and shows all of the signs of having changed his/her attitude should be given the benefit of the doubt. Someone who has clearly kept their racist views (or at least some of them), not so much.

I didn't say that the many people who used this meme were all Nazis. See my post above.
Reply 21
Original post by WBZ144
No ones asking to ban it, just making the point that it has become popular among neo-Nazis.

You have prooveb enough to be insane. You would go far enough to equate Pepe with a swastika.

Pepe is generally popular un alll 4chan boards so no need for paranoia.
Original post by slaven
You have prooveb enough to be insane. You would go far enough to equate Pepe with a swastika.

And you know this....how?

Besides, Nazis think that colonialism is a good thing too. The closeness of their beliefs to yours is getting ever more defined.

See? I can generalise too :thumbsup:
CsQxMCcXYAAbMiI.jpg
Original post by WBZ144
No ones asking to ban it, just making the point that it has become popular among neo-Nazis.

Alcohol is also probably quite popular, so is breathing and drinking water.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending