The Student Room Group

xxx <3 ! PLEASE HELP ZOMG ! <3 xxx

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4740
sleekchic
Oh, I thought you meant he should apologise for saying his players are unfairly targeted. :indiff:

GO KICK THOSE ARSENAL PLAYERS LADS, THEY DON'T LIKE IT 'EM. KICK EM IN THE SHINS. THEY DON'T LIKE IT WHEN THEIR LEGS HANG OFF 'EM AT 90DEGREES. RAARGH.

er, you broke his leg; this is not ok.

THIS IS ENGLAND MATE, IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT GO TO ******* SPAIN. WE LIKE KICKING PEOPLE HERE. RAAAAARGH.
reems23
GO KICK THOSE ARSENAL PLAYERS LADS, THEY DON'T LIKE IT 'EM. KICK EM IN THE SHINS. THEY DON'T LIKE IT WHEN THEIR LEGS HANG OFF 'EM AT 90DEGREES. RAARGH.

er, you broke his leg; this is not ok.

THIS IS ENGLAND MATE, IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT GO TO ******* SPAIN. WE LIKE KICKING PEOPLE HERE. RAAAAARGH.

I saw that tackle and it made me feel really really ill. :puke:

I have no what club I should support, I used to support Arsenal but now I'm toying with the idea of Chelsea. :beard:
Reply 4743
sleekchic
I saw that tackle and it made me feel really really ill. :puke:

I have no what club I should support, I used to support Arsenal but now I'm toying with the idea of Chelsea. :beard:

Why would you stop supporting Arsenal :colonhash:.
reems23
Why would you stop supporting Arsenal :colonhash:.

Because Henry no longer plays for them. :coma:

I know he left a while ago, but still. :colonhash:
Reply 4745
sleekchic
Because Henry no longer plays for them. :coma:

I know he left a while ago, but still. :colonhash:

You're one of those girls who like football teams because of how pretty the people are? Let me see what I can do...
reems23
You're one of those girls who like football teams because of how pretty the people are? Let me see what I can do...

Well you do need something to stare at during those agonising 90+ minutes. :colondollar:
Reply 4747

Those two will have to do for now :colonhash: I'm afraid you're right. Arsenal have got uglier :frown:.
reems23

Those two will have to do for now :colonhash: I'm afraid you're right. Arsenal have got uglier :frown:.

You forgot

Fine, I'll stick with Arsenal but I'll probably change if Wenger leaves.
Reply 4749
sleekchic
You forgot

Fine, I'll stick with Arsenal but I'll probably change if Wenger leaves.

He's not manly enough :no:. You just know he has a spindly penis and will ejaculate 13 minutes too early :frown:.
reems23
He's not manly enough :no:. You just know he has a spindly penis and will ejaculate 13 minutes too early :frown:.

Is this from experience? :holmes:
*googles female footballers* :mmm:
reems23

13 minutes :gasp:
Reply 4753
Let's just say Ashley Cole isn't the only player who's had a mobile phone insertion :moon: I need to go. Wasted way too much time today :colonhash:. Ferret, enjoy first year; the next one is horrific.

:heart:.
I really should start my essay.

Bye.
Reply 4755
that top one is quite hot. :mmm:
Charl
that top one is quite hot. :mmm:

you're quite hot :mmm: *looks cautiously around for dangle*
Reply 4757
he's probably shooting some aliens :sly:

it's sooo sunny and lovely, I'm outside... the wireless is barely surviving :colondollar:
reems23
:IlollledwhenIreadthehiddenmessageinyoursignature:

:howdidyoureadthehiddenmessageinmysignature:
Reply 4759
common_person
:howdidyoureadthehiddenmessageinmysignature:

:iiam:.

Quick Reply

Latest