Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by freakchild)
    good luck to all the hot chicks taking this exam
    What about the rest of us? lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tubis)
    yeah i would suggest do both i.e. 3 criminal based on fault, 3 criminal not based on fault, 3 civil based on fault and 3 civil not based on fault.

if you would like a layout:

AR
    MR
    Murder
    Strict Liability
    Mandatory Life Sentence
    s.47 and s.20
    Duty of care (1st and 3rd part of caparo)
    Breach of Duty + thin skull rule
    OLA 57
    Vicarious Liability
    Product Liability

Thank you! you are awesome!
    Good Luck btw!..

ReputationRep:
    sorry, only the hot chicks

ReputationRep:
    Bit harsh

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    ok good luck to everybody then. Most especially the chicks that are hot

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lharto)
    Drown your sorrows in macdonalds, works wonders, good luck all!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks - I think I'll drown them in a pub somewhere

ReputationRep:
    Good luck for tomorrow!

ReputationRep:
    Good luck tomorrow guys, I remember taking this exam a few years ago. Remain calm and collective, read the scenarios three times before beginning to dissect them for the offences/laws etc. I know there is loads to remember for this exam, so well done guys

ReputationRep:
    Who's doing an all nighter?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xxm)
    Who's doing an all nighter?
    I am staying up till 4 still haven't learnt two essays. I don't know why i do this for every exam and leave everything to last minute.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qwertyuiopp)
    I am staying up till 4 still haven't learnt two essays. I don't know why i do this for every exam and leave everything to last minute.
    Because you have that ability to ace exams without much effort. I got faith. I'm only staying up this late because my sleeping pattern is ruined, gonna polish up on detail!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xxm)
    Because you have that ability to ace exams without much effort. I got faith. I'm only staying up this late because my sleeping pattern is ruined, gonna polish up on detail!
    Lol thank you I really hope so. I hope this exam goes well seeing as unit 3 was horrible. Lucky you get to polish up haha. Are you doing the tort or criminal section?

ReputationRep:
    Lol thank you I really hope so. I hope this exam goes well seeing as unit 3 was horrible. Lucky you get to polish up haha. Are you doing the tort or criminal section?
    Criminal hbu? This exam is far easier than unit 3 I don't know why everyone is stressing so much!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xxm)
    Criminal hbu? This exam is far easier than unit 3 I don't know why everyone is stressing so much!
    Yeah im doing criminal too. Yeah it actually isn't that hard there is just a lot to learn so it gets a bit difficult after a bit. I'll just be happy once these exams are over haha

ReputationRep:
    Yeah im doing criminal too. Yeah it actually isn't that hard there is just a lot to learn so it gets a bit difficult after a bit. I'll just be happy once these exams are over haha
    Same but I've still got another to go, what do you need to get in this exam?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xxm)
    Same but I've still got another to go, what do you need to get in this exam?
    I am not sure but i really need a high grade because i sat unit 2, unit 3 and unit 4 all this so i have no idea how i've done in the other two units. What do you need?

ReputationRep:
    I am not sure but i really need a high grade because i sat unit 2, unit 3 and unit 4 all this so i have no idea how i've done in the other two units. What do you need?
    Oh man you must of had a well busy summer jeeeeeeeeeez, that was like me in January I had 7 exams! I need a D to get a B on this exam and 90 ums which is a really high A to get an A overall! I hope morality comes up tho'!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xxm)
    Oh man you must of had a well busy summer jeeeeeeeeeez, that was like me in January I had 7 exams! I need a D to get a B on this exam and 90 ums which is a really high A to get an A overall! I hope morality comes up tho'!
    It was such a mess i had so many law exams that i lost motivation for this one. wow 7 in january? Thats crazy. I only had 3 lol. You are so lucky, you dont have that much pressure to get a B then, i don't get why it's alot easier to get a B then so difficult to get an A? its the same for my english literature exams. Its so unfair. I really hope morality comes up too!

ReputationRep:
    It was such a mess i had so many law exams that i lost motivation for this one. wow 7 in january? Thats crazy. I only had 3 lol. You are so lucky, you dont have that much pressure to get a B then, i don't get why it's alot easier to get a B then so difficult to get an A? its the same for my english literature exams. Its so unfair. I really hope morality comes up too!
    I know, I don't get it either! You need 320 ums to get an A but only 280 to get a B. I can't believe you've resat 2 years worth this summer, I know you've done good kid I can feel it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xxm)
    I know, I don't get it either! You need 320 ums to get an A but only 280 to get a B. I can't believe you've resat 2 years worth this summer, I know you've done good kid I can feel it
    It really makes no sense. I wish it was easier to get the A thanks!! i really hope so. I hope you get your A too!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.