The Student Room Group

Fashion Journalism CSM and LCF 2015 apllicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JayneEmma
Ah congrats!!

Thank you! :smile:
Original post by lozzaxharris
Just got my offer from CSM! I honestly feel so blessed right now

Congrats! I never got an email for rejection, just a UCAS update so I'm pretty annoyed as I had my hopes up!
Reply 562
I got my offer for LCF this morning, I am soooo happy!! Where is everyone else going to LCF planning on living?
Finally got an offer from LCF this morning so excited!! But it as my firm choice, has anyone registered for the accommodation yet or know where they want to stay?
Reply 564
Original post by GabrielleSmith
Finally got an offer from LCF this morning so excited!! But it as my firm choice, has anyone registered for the accommodation yet or know where they want to stay?

Hi!! I got mine too I am so excited too! I am taking a look at the costume store and nido in Notting hill in a few weeks. I was thinking about looking into private accommodation due to it being more affordable, but there is less security etc. See you in September ! 😀
Well done!! I was looking at the costume store too, is private accommodation much cheaper?
Reply 566
Can we apply for accomodation now or do we have to wait til 6th may??
I got an offer for Fashion Media Practise and Criticism and think Im going to go with that. Looking at Manna Ash as it is the most central to London (although further away from LCF). Apparently its the best if the UAL halls.... any views? And yes, we have to wait until the 6th of May.
Original post by jjswick
Can we apply for accomodation now or do we have to wait til 6th may??

We have to wait till 6th May aha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Where's everyone looking at for accommodation? I'm finding it so difficult to choose as everything seems to be so far away from LCF lime grove! Costume store seems to be the only one close by but will be so far away from nightlife and that.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Im looking at sketch house and costume store next Wednesday! Some of the ones further away are bigger for £10 less each week and closer to night life!
Hi, Im hopefully going to be studying fashion journalism at LCF :smile: Does anyone know how you apply for sketch house if you can't select it as one of your choices?
Im going to do PR at Lime Grove, anyone else? :biggrin:
Hey I'm going to do fashion journalism at lime grove, anyone else?:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by elwade97
Hey I'm going to do fashion journalism at lime grove, anyone else?:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Meeeee!
Reply 575
Original post by paolagiusti
Meeeee!

Me tooooo!
Original post by kkt10
Hi!! I got mine too I am so excited too! I am taking a look at the costume store and nido in Notting hill in a few weeks. I was thinking about looking into private accommodation due to it being more affordable, but there is less security etc. See you in September !

Hey kkt,

We've recently acquired Notting Hill from Nido, so if you have any questions before you come for a look around - please feel free to ask! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending