Sheffield Hallam PGCE

Scroll to see replies

Ye :smile:. Good luck with it all! xxx
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website
Reply 41
Just checked and got the email too, good luck everyone :-)
Reply 42
Hiya, has anyone heard anything from hallam yet? I had an interview on 20th December early years and like everyone else the waiting is driving me mad, i really didnt think i would think about it, but it is all ive thought about, my poor boyfriend! I am going to ring tomorrow to ask about where they are in the application process, I am also going to contact my 2nd choice and ask the same. If i get any answers i will let you know. goodluck everyone x
Reply 43
Hi Guys!
I think the allocations for places are in, I found this link on another thread:

http://jsavage.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/Annex-A-ITT-allocations-2011-12.pdf

I'm scared!! xXx
Reply 44
I have just had a look at that link thankyou, so does that mean from that, there are 82 places on the PGCE Early Years course for september? i am trying to remember how many were on interview day and how many more interview days they were carrying out. I was quite relaxed but now ive seen these figures im thinking about it again. Thankyou for the link though, at least we know the figures are out and its only a matter of time now. By the way, where did you get that link from? i didnt even think about trying to access the place allocations.

Goodluck, x
Reply 45
the link was posted on another thread about place allocations, It had been taken from the TES website.
I think we will know by this time next week. Ive had a few friends who have heard from other unis so think they will have the information they need to make a decision now. eeeeeeeeeeeek...! I'm so nervous!!
yeah, I think so, there must be 82 places for early years.
good luck guys! let me know when you hear something. xXx
Still not heard anything :-(. Has anyone else? x
Reply 47
Nope nothing yet, we know the specidic allocation of 214 places for general primary was definately out on Thurs and they said they'd let us know within a week so.. hopefully its today or tomorrow!!
Reply 48
*specific
Ok thanks for that. Suppose we'll just have to keep on waiting :-( x
Reply 50
I think also the PGCE Early Years place were out on thursday too, i really thought today was going to be the day we found out, i have been thinking about it all day! Please let it be tomorrow! Goodluck everyone x
Reply 51
Thank God there are other people out there as nervous as me. I looked on the link that's posted and have spoken to a working tutor in Sheffield Hallam and there are 15 places for the Early Years the 82 in within the Primary. Good luck everyone! Hope we find out soon. x
Reply 52
hiya, i am little bit confused now with the previous post, i have looked on the link too and on fd progression (what does fd Stand for?) it says there 15 places, fs/ks1 82 places and primary general 214. I did read that as for pgce early years there are 82 places available, have i read it wrong? I really really thought we were going to find out today, i really hope i dont have to go another weekend without knowing. goodluck everyone, thinknig of you all x
Reply 53
Hopefully today will be the day we find out. :biggrin:
Reply 54
Hi everyone I also had an interview at sheffield Hallam for the primary pgce on Dec 21st. I emailed Karen yesterday and she said it will hopefully be in the next week that we hear about places. I expected to hear this week but looks like we will still be waiting for a bit longer!xHtd
Have you seen that they've changed the date they've to let us know by to the 28th on the gttr?! X
Reply 56
Hi guys, I'm so glad I've found you all! I've been so worried about all this, seems like ages since I had the interview for Primary PGCE at Hallam now, and after the email 2 weeks ago I though I'd have heard something by now. I hope we don't have to wait til the 28th, I'll be a nervous wreck by then. I'll keep my fingers crossed for everyone...
Reply 57
Hi guys!
I am in the same position as you all! I'm finding the wait harder each day and can't sleep or think properly until I know either way!
I really really hope it is today!
Good luck everybody :smile: x
Reply 58
I rang admissions this afternoon and according to the guy on the phone Hallam are in a dispute over the number of places they have been allocated... they are hoping to find out the outcome of the dispute in a week... so it looks like we won't find out for at least another week or so! Argh! :frown:
I don't think I can face rejection after such a long wait.. *fingers crossed*
Reply 59
i know i cant believe how long it has taken for them to make a decision. I spoke to a woman yesterday from hallam and she said that they were having a big meeting today to discuss it all and she suggested that we would get an answer through gttr by middle of next week. I think the earlier post suggesting that for post grad pgce places, there are about 15 places sounds right and was kind of confirmed yesterday on the phone. I really really hope we hear nxt week, i keep borrowing my mates phone at work to check for any updates.Goodluck everyone x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending