The Student Room Group
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

Sheffield Hallam interview??

Hii so ive applied to Sheffield hallam as one of my options for diagnostic radiography and I’ve just got an email that says congratulations- the next stage of your application but it doesn’t actually say what the next step is? It just says they have support sessions for upcoming interviews does that mean I have an interview? But I don’t see any details about it. Very confused so if anyone can give me some light on what it is? Thank youuu x
Hi @berrybeom,

After you have submitted your application, If you are shortlisted, we will invite you to an online interview. Apologies if the email wasn't clear. If you need any clarity, please do contact our health admissions team, they will be able to help you with any questions you have.

I have outlined their details below:

Email - [email protected]
Phone - 0114 225 4156

You can also view our interview guidance to ensure you understand the interviews process and how you can prepare for this.

We do offer regular online application and interview support sessions where you can gain advice on applying and preparing for your interview, which will be what the email is referring to. If you wish to, you can Book your place here.

I hope this was useful 🙂

Rosie (Sheffield Hallam Rep)
(edited 4 months ago)
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending