The Student Room Group

Interview next month for learning disabilities nursing degree

Hi guys I been shortlisted for a interview for the learning disabilities nursing degree at Sheffield hallam please can someone give me some tips
Many Thanks
Sammy
Original post by sammyloufrank
Hi guys I been shortlisted for a interview for the learning disabilities nursing degree at Sheffield hallam please can someone give me some tips
Many Thanks
Sammy

Hi, congratulations! I would make notes on the NHS values and the 6Cs and try and make sure you get some of those key words in. The obvious ones like why do you want to be a nurse? What do you think the typical day of a nurse is like etc. why Sheffield Hallam and why that course. Smile plenty, take a deep breath and you’ll be fine. It’s over before you know it. Oh and make sure you watch the talking heads clip a few times. I have a place at Sheffield Hallam for mental health nursing. I have my fingers crossed for you x
Reply 2
Original post by Tonilou04
Many Thanks
Sammy

Hi, congratulations! I would make notes on the NHS values and the 6Cs and try and make sure you get some of those key words in. The obvious ones like why do you want to be a nurse? What do you think the typical day of a nurse is like etc. why Sheffield Hallam and why that course. Smile plenty, take a deep breath and you’ll be fine. It’s over before you know it. Oh and make sure you watch the talking heads clip a few times. I have a place at Sheffield Hallam for mental health nursing. I have my fingers crossed for you x

Thanks I am just really worried
Many Thanks
Sammy

When is your interview
Many Thanks
Sammy

Hey,

Check out this post for generic interview tips, healthcare specific interview tips and how to manage interview anxiety: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7418316

I hope this helps and good luck with your interview :smile:
Reply 5
Many Thanks
Sammy

When is your interview

Hi love this Friday 💖
Many Thanks
Sammy

When is your interview

Hi love this Friday 💖

Good luck!!! I’m sure you’ll smash it. Let us know how it goes x
Reply 7
Many Thanks
Sammy

When is your interview

Hi love this Friday 💖

What questions did you get asked babes x
Many Thanks
Sammy

When is your interview

Hi love this Friday 💖

What questions did you get asked babes x

I don’t think I’m allowed to say specifics but just think about the 6Cs, what some of those might mean to you or to the role of a nurse and how you would describe them. Read up on the course and why you would want to study at Sheffield Hallam and make sure you watch the talking heads clips. There’s was nothing that was in there that you wouldn’t expect. Read up on something you could talk about. Don’t over think it, smile plenty. The interviewers were really nice and friendly x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending