Actually there is. Its for university departments that have consistently earned the 5* rating in research assessments, to differentiate between those with 5* only in the last assessment, and those who have had it previously as well. Hope that makes sense.
- How prestigious is Manchester University?
- Is my university prestigious enough for a good career/further ...
- Is sussex considered a prestigious uni?
- Most prestigious universities
- Which uni do you consider more prestigious, Newcastle or ...
- How prestigious is Warwick for economics
- University reputation or department reputation ?
- Biochemistry at Imperial or Biomedicine at the University of ...
- US vs UK universities in terms of Prestige
- King's vs. LSE