The Student Room Group

Is going to university in London worth it over staying in Glasgow

l'm applying to law for both KCL and Glasgow University and I was wondering if It is worth paying the extra student fees for KCL.
I am familiar with both cities as I live in Glasgow and I was born in London and spend a lot of time there in general.
Ik that Glasgow is obviously prestigious but is it prestigious enough to put off London?
Reply 1
Well - you also have to factor in whether you want to study Scottish law or common law, and also the huge saving in fees you would get for studying in Scotland.
Reply 2
oh common law for sure my eventual plan is to practice in England and perhaps common-law dominions such as Canada or India in the future.
Original post by ajj2000
Well - you also have to factor in whether you want to study Scottish law or common law, and also the huge saving in fees you would get for studying in Scotland.
Reply 3
Original post by a$ap_pranjol
oh common law for sure my eventual plan is to practice in England and perhaps common-law dominions such as Canada or India in the future.

Does Glasgow offer common law? I think some Scottish universities do.
Reply 4
Original post by ajj2000
Does Glasgow offer common law? I think some Scottish universities do.

yeah bro they do it's one of their flagship courses lol
Reply 5
Original post by a$ap_pranjol
yeah bro they do it's one of their flagship courses lol

I would struggle to see a good case for going to KCL for law over Glasgow. I absolutely wouldn't even start to consider it for any other course.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending