The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
i got an offer in dec AAB but it was the last uni to get in touch wiv me!
Reply 41
OP
kat
i got an offer in dec AAB but it was the last uni to get in touch wiv me!

cool....4 which subject??
Reply 42
I got an offer in december ABB for english lang & lit :smile:
Reply 43
King's was the first uni to reply to me (late October I think), inviting me to attend an interview for French. I was given a BBC offer.

I must say that although the interview was very nice, it was a bit pointless. I wasn't assessed in any way, I just had a chat with an admissions tutor. Bit of a waste of time if you ask me...
Reply 44
cool....4 which subject??

2 do music! going to the open day in feb!
Reply 45
Streetwize
im in the same position, got an ABB offer from nottingham and im going to the open day on 4th feb and im waiting on kings and warwick who seem to want to takeforever.

anyway, no-one i know has got an offer yet from kings or warwick apart from one guy on this forum so i'm guessing results should be out soon. i sent mine nov. 10th though so i dont know. i got 4 A's at AS and am predicted 3 A's at A2 so i hope im suitable enough. ah well, who knows

kool, well gd luck!
Reply 46
I got a reply today from kings for an interview next month for dentistry. Its the last uni I heard from.

anyone got any clue about the ethical case study they throw at you to discuss in the interviews?
Reply 47
i was wondering if anyones had any replies from kcl yet?....for any subject

Yeh, i had an interview in December and they gave me an offer for Medicine after 2 days ABB! which is really generous 4 med!! dnt worry, they'll get back 2 u soon :smile:
Reply 48
OP
moush
Yeh, i had an interview in December and they gave me an offer for Medicine after 2 days ABB! which is really generous 4 med!! dnt worry, they'll get back 2 u soon :smile:

ahhhhh congrats!!!..thts really good......oh n they hav got bak 2 me now.....a lovely rejection w/o interview!!!......wahoo
Reply 49
moush

sounds quite high actually seeing as better med schools such as imperial and UCL often ask for ABB.
Reply 50
OP
BossLady
sounds quite high actually seeing as better med schools such as imperial and UCL often ask for ABB.

actually kings is higher thn ucl in the times league tables for medicine...
Reply 51
BossLady

For some reason all London med schools offer ABB as their standard offers for medicine :smile:
BossLady

The Imperial School of Medicine is not as highly regarded as those of Kings and UCL, since the medical schools and hospitals at Kings and UCL are more world-renowned, and famous for their quality of medicine teaching.

J.
Reply 53
siren
I got a reply today from kings for an interview next month for dentistry. Its the last uni I heard from.

anyone got any clue about the ethical case study they throw at you to discuss in the interviews?

what subjects u doing at the moment?what were ur predicted grades?
Reply 54
ahhhhh congrats!!!..thts really good......oh n they hav got bak 2 me now.....a lovely rejection w/o interview!!!......wahoo

what do u want to study at kings? what were ur AS results?
Reply 55
boss-dior
I got offer from King's for business management ,it was ABB,quite good!!!!!!!

Damn...i applied for the same course...but havent got a reply back..i think it's coz they preferred maths a-level...n i dont do it...do you?
Reply 56
eLdIablo
Damn...i applied for the same course...but havent got a reply back..i think it's coz they preferred maths a-level...n i dont do it...do you?

well i've applied for the same course.......in early October, i have Maths Alevel......and i still haven't heard a thing from them.......i was expecting Kings to be the 1st uni to give me an offer, as they were my kinda back up incase everywhere else reject me. but i'm just waiting for Kings now.
kat
2 do music! going to the open day in feb!

The one on feb 5th? I got an offer for music there too - It will be cool to meet you if we are both at that open day

Musicboy
Reply 58
pineapple88
got an offer for Law (AAB)

When did you get ur offer?
If u dnt mind my asking what grades have u achieved or are estimated at a level? coz im estimated 4 A's but im still waiting for Kings to get bak to me!
Btw congrats on ur offer!
Reply 59
i was wondering if anyones had any replies from kcl yet?....for any subject

Hi, i sent my ucas form back in october to do law at KCL, probably one of the first people, but still havent heard a word from them, its weird coz i already got 4 offers. gettin abit worried now......

Latest

Trending

Trending