The Student Room Group

Neuroscience 2023

Whos applying for neuroscience for next year? i've only seen two people apply for it as their main course (as in not their 5th choice for med)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ct12234
Whos applying for neuroscience for next year? i've only seen two people apply for it as their main course (as in not their 5th choice for med)

Hi! I'm not applying for neuroscience on it's own, I'm applying for biomedical science, of which neuroscience is a part, if that counts! :thumbsup:
Im applying to neuroscience and psychology 2023
Ive already submitted my application to kcal, Cardiff and Warwick
what about you?

Original post by ct12234
Reply 3
Original post by sleep_supremacy
Hi! I'm not applying for neuroscience on it's own, I'm applying for biomedical science, of which neuroscience is a part, if that counts! :thumbsup:

biomedical science is cool! which unis?
Reply 4
Original post by sabikahm
Im applying to neuroscience and psychology 2023
Ive already submitted my application to kcal, Cardiff and Warwick
what about you?

just them three? im thinking about 7 unis atm, cardiff and kcl as well, but maybe ucl manchester birmingham qmul and nottingham. waiting to get better grades first!
Original post by ct12234
biomedical science is cool! which unis?

I was thinking of UCL, KCL, Birmingham, Bath and Sheffield! What about you?
Original post by ct12234

Hi, I am :smile: I’m applying to neuroscience at Manchester, Leeds, Nottingham Birmingham and Aston
my best friend's applying for neuroscience at 5 unis
Reply 8
I was thinking of UCL, KCL, Birmingham, Bath and Sheffield! What about you?

ucl,kcl, manchester,birmingham,cardiff and qmul. definitely birmingham, but still deciding my other 4. so a lot of similar ones lol
Reply 9
Original post by jasleen.Kaur
Hi, I am :smile: I’m applying to neuroscience at Manchester, Leeds, Nottingham Birmingham and Aston

nice, im applying to birmingham and manchester too!
Reply 10
Original post by Cant.be.asked
my best friend's applying for neuroscience at 5 unis

cool, which unis?
Original post by ct12234
ucl,kcl, manchester,birmingham,cardiff and qmul. definitely birmingham, but still deciding my other 4. so a lot of similar ones lol

Yeah, we've got a lot of similar ones! :biggrin:
Original post by ct12234
cool, which unis?

kings and queen mary definitely, goldsmiths, and possibly ucl and reading too
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by ct12234
just them three? im thinking about 7 unis atm, cardiff and kcl as well, but maybe ucl manchester birmingham qmul and nottingham. waiting to get better grades first!

well we have a choice of five, and the deadline to submit for all five is jan. My predicted grades are kinda mid so some of those unis are out my league
Reply 14
nice, maybe ill see you at one, good luck!

Yeah, we've got a lot of similar ones! :biggrin:
Reply 15
Original post by sabikahm
well we have a choice of five, and the deadline to submit for all five is jan. My predicted grades are kinda mid so some of those unis are out my league

maybe have one aspirational one. it doesnt hurt to try
Original post by ct12234

Me I think still not decided on this or biomedical applying for Manchester and Leeds
Original post by ct12234

Hey,

I am a current 4th year at the uni of Nottingham. I did my undergrad degree in natural sciences taking biology and psychology so did a lot of neuroscience modules and am now doing a masters in neuroscience.

If you have any questions about the course or the uni then just let me know and I'll get back to you,
Emily :smile:
Original post by Jude clarke
Me I think still not decided on this or biomedical applying for Manchester and Leeds

Hey, I've made a thread for biomed 2023/24 applicants, and you're welcome to post any questions or doubts you have there, even if you're not sure you're applying for it or not! :smile: You can view it here.
Original post by EmilyClarke24
Hey,

I am a current 4th year at the uni of Nottingham. I did my undergrad degree in natural sciences taking biology and psychology so did a lot of neuroscience modules and am now doing a masters in neuroscience.

If you have any questions about the course or the uni then just let me know and I'll get back to you,
Emily :smile:

Hi Emily so how many years will it take you to now do your masters in neuroscience. I was gonna study bioscience but now thinking of neuroscience.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending