The Student Room Group

Accounting and finance 2024

Hi, I am applying for accounting and finance in Manchester, Leeds, LSE and Warwick but have not yet heard back from any of them. Has anyone got any offer from any of these unis yet???

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by morijiaa
Hi, I am applying for accounting and finance in Manchester, Leeds, LSE and Warwick but have not yet heard back from any of them. Has anyone got any offer from any of these unis yet???

my application just got sent off today (LSE, Warwick, Bath, Durham, Kings) so I haven't heard back yet but yea I'm interested in this asw. ig this can be the thread?
Ive got offers from City, Bristol and Queen mary, still waiting on kings and LSE. Wb you guys????
Reply 3
Original post by Narayan_XIV
Ive got offers from City, Bristol and Queen mary, still waiting on kings and LSE. Wb you guys????

I’ve got an from Warwick but still haven’t heard back from the others.
Reply 4
Original post by champgnpki

my application just got sent off today (LSE, Warwick, Bath, Durham, Kings) so I haven't heard back yet but yea I'm interested in this asw. ig this can be the thread?

Yes sure, have u got any yet

Kings only start sending out offers after the 31st so thats annoying
has anyone applied to durham or leeds and have heard back?
Reply 7

Yes sure, have u got any yet

not yet
Reply 8

when did you apply and what grades did you have ?

I applied to the exact same + bath. LSE replies late usually and then bath and Leeds are after Jan 31 for accounting and finance I believe. I have an offer from Warwick
Reply 10
Original post by Incrediblezed

I applied to the exact same + bath. LSE replies late usually and then bath and Leeds are after Jan 31 for accounting and finance I believe. I have an offer from Warwick

Same I got Warwick as well. What about Manchester
Same I got Warwick as well. What about Manchester

I'm applying for the flying start course in Manchester so it'll be about march for me
for both of you who got warwick offers, when did your applications get sent off? Also if possible could you share your predicted grades please?
Reply 13
Original post by Incrediblezed

I'm applying for the flying start course in Manchester so it'll be about march for me

Have u had an invite to the assessment centre yet ?
Original post by fzahid123
Have u had an invite to the assessment centre yet ?

nope I think theyre telling everyone after mid Feb or something
Reply 15
Oh ok I was a bit confused at first because I heard some people getting assessment centre invites already but turns out it was for the tech stuff instead 😭
Reply 16
Original post by Narayan_XIV

I’ve got an offer from city as well. Still waiting for kings and lse..
Been a while since this was posted, but I've gotten offers from Warwick, KCL, Bath, and Bristol! Waiting on LSE now. Hope everyone has had some success too!
Reply 18
I have offers from Bristol and Exeter, waiting for Leeds, Bath and Durham.
Reply 19
Original post by Vesti La Giubba
Been a while since this was posted, but I've gotten offers from Warwick, KCL, Bath, and Bristol! Waiting on LSE now. Hope everyone has had some success too!
When did you apply and when did you get bath?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending