Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Grad

ReputationRep:
    I got a parthenon rejection earlier in the week, but that was replied back to a specific enquiry so I'm not sure if they've actually done shortlisting or not. Hope that helps!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jimbo131)
    Grad
    Didn't apply for grad so I cnt b much help

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ks347)
    Was there a chance to upload a CV during BDO's application for Management Consulting?

Just need someone to confirm this!
    Yeah there was. You could also upload a cover letter, but having bashed out 900 words for their application I honestly couldn't face doing that as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corona&lime)
    Yeah there was. You could also upload a cover letter, but having bashed out 900 words for their application I honestly couldn't face doing that as well
    Really? Looked through the whole app and didn't find anywhere to do it! There was a separate section on the profile but nothing on the app itself..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ks347)
    Really? Looked through the whole app and didn't find anywhere to do it! There was a separate section on the profile but nothing on the app itself..
    Considering the application pretty much covered all aspects of a CV I doubt it will make much difference either way?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gcafc)
    for parthenon did anyone get an email confirming that their app was submitted. I'm certain I went all the way through process but got no email confirmation
    No, I did not get a confirmation either, but I emailed them the next day to ask and they confirmed they received it.

ReputationRep:
    Parthenon ran first round interviews this week - has anyone heard back yet on outcome?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard back from monitor deloitte yet?

ReputationRep:
    EY update Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1416580372.647193.jpg
Views: 244
Size:  131.6 KB

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tangente)
    Anyone heard back from monitor deloitte yet?
    Nothing. They did say they would get back to us this week so maybe something in the next few hours...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ks347)
    Nothing. They did say they would get back to us this week so maybe something in the next few hours...
    Yeah I was thinking the same.

ReputationRep:
    Still nothing from monitor deloitte...

ReputationRep:
    Hey, has anyone done the OC&C online case study test? Not sure what to expect

ReputationRep:
    Had phone interview with KPMG on monday after having to wait 3 extra weeks because I got food poisoning and had to reschedule. Been told they are arranging my AC and will be in touch in the next 2-3 weeks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luccy.)
    Had phone interview with KPMG on monday after having to wait 3 extra weeks because I got food poisoning and had to reschedule. Been told they are arranging my AC and will be in touch in the next 2-3 weeks.
    Was that for straight Management Consulting? Or Strategy group?

ReputationRep:
    KPMG Update:

Amazing. I was just about to email them to withdraw from the process (as I've accepted an offer elsewhere) but they've saved me the effort.

Timeline wise:

- Applied mid September and less than a week later, I was told that I'd passed the screening and testing and that somebody would be "in touch with you within the next two weeks to organise a telephone interview."

- Early October, I get a generic "we're still looking at obtaining dates for your interview and will be in touch" email.

- Zero communication until the above email received Friday evening (two months after being told they'd be giving me an interview)

I suspect I'm not the only one who got this email?

For those of you still looking for a position, and who probably wasted hours upon hours preparing for a promised telephone interview that never materialised, I'm truly sorry.

What's that saying in business? Something about under promising and over delivering...

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard back from Monitor Deloitte yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Consultingstude)
    Was that for straight Management Consulting? Or Strategy group?
    Risk and Regulation I applied late august I think but delayed it because of my own illness more than their being full. Although we'll see now if an AC materialises.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alextay93)
    Hey, has anyone done the OC&C online case study test? Not sure what to expect
    I'm in the same boat. I emailed them and they gave absolutely nothing away! Have you done it yet?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to investment bankingGuide to consultancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

Quick link:

Unanswered investment banking and consultancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.