The Student Room Group

xxx <3 ! PLEASE HELP ZOMG ! <3 xxx

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6280
Crazy Paving
How are you kayzy?

i'm bloody wonderful but failing in any kind of productive activity except consumption

THANK YOU FOR ASKING YOUNG MAN :suith:
patronising final line there :eyebrow:
Reply 6282
sil3nt_cha0s
patronising final line there :eyebrow:

it was supposed to be complimentary
I know, I know, you only mean well kayzy :console:
LOL at this post I saw in an old thread:

reems23
QT is a cutie :coma:

:rofl2:
Jeff Buckley. :moon:
:mute:
What now? :colonhash:
I'm just looking around. What did I do now :colonhash:
I didn't say you did anything. :mute:
How do the riches for essays thing work? I've submitted some and they've said "documents rejected by coursework server" but they are legit essays that I've used in gcse coursework :erm:
Does anyone know who can sort this out?
tropical-twist3
How do the riches for essays thing work? I've submitted some and they've said "documents rejected by coursework server" but they are legit essays that I've used in gcse coursework :erm:

It may be the format you saved it in?

TSR Essay thingy
'Please note that only .doc and .rtf files are accepted - .docx documents (Word documents written and saved using Microsoft Word 7) are currently not supported by our upload system. While this is still the case please save your documents as a 'Word 97-2003' document (.doc) before you upload.'

Don't know if this affects you :erm:
rofflewaffle
It may be the format you saved it in?

Don't know if this affects you :erm:

they're all the old .docs...although they were form a zipped file (whatever that is)
tropical-twist3
they're all the old .docs...although they were form a zipped file (whatever that is)

I don't know much about computery stuff, but that may be why it won't be accepted. Is there any way you can take them out of the zipped file format? :iiam:
rofflewaffle
I don't know much about computery stuff, but that may be why it won't be accepted. Is there any way you can take them out of the zipped file format? :iiam:

well they arent zipped anymore. :erm:

could you post this in the box for me, say it's from me and that I say that the teatime is particularly entertaining: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showpost.php?p=24100382&postcount=3312
tropical-twist3

could you post this in the box for me, say it's from me and that I say that the teatime is particularly entertaining: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showpost.php?p=24100382&postcount=3312

Try again tomorrow or something.

Done :yy:
tropical-twist3
Copy and paste it into a new word document, save and re-upload the new file? :moon:
tropical-twist3

It might also be something to do with word count. :dontknow:
they reject it immediately if it's under 800 words.
sleekchic
It might also be something to do with word count. :dontknow:

sil3nt_cha0s
they reject it immediately if it's under 800 words.

they were 1400ish, 1900ish, 2800ish

Quick Reply

Latest