The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Nat_LPS
Woow that's awesome of you :redface: Do you have to go on any special diet for a bit or something?

Thanks! It's a big thing as well because I don't like blood or needles :/ they didn't say anything, I've just been eating healthily this week :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I haven't been on here for most of first term! :redface: I'm loving chemistry so far; definitely my favourite :biggrin: Hope everything's going well!
Original post by JustaDreamer
I haven't been on here for most of first term! :redface: I'm loving chemistry so far; definitely my favourite :biggrin: Hope everything's going well!

Chemistry is pretty good :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by marinajelly
Chemistry is pretty good :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:smile::five: First I was like :eyeball: But now its so interesting and I always look forward to it :smile:
:smile::five: First I was like :eyeball: But now its so interesting and I always look forward to it :smile:

Same basically, I like all my subjects :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same here! I chose it mainly because it complements biology, but I'm actually finding it really interesting in its own right.
My local gp agreed to give work experience,but is asking for a cv.What is cv and what to write and how do i write??I am doing my as level.Please help as soon as possible.
Reply 6367
Original post by Sri Harsha M
My local gp agreed to give work experience,but is asking for a cv.What is cv and what to write and how do i write??I am doing my as level.Please help as soon as possible.

I had to do this. I just wrote my exam results and a short statement about myself and then got my teacher to write a short reference on me. Ended up being about 500 words

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Freypops
I had to do this. I just wrote my exam results and a short statement about myself and then got my teacher to write a short reference on me. Ended up being about 500 words

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks for that but my gp was asking to write everything in a format.
Reply 6369

I'm not sure, I know my gp well so he knew I was capable. For me it was more of a formality

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by marinajelly
Oh sounds good! I'm doing maths, further maths, additional further maths (I like maths) chemistry, physics and history :smile: (and general studies meh)
Did Russian a2 last year :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Russian, nice :awesome: I mean to learn it, though I never find the time :tongue: I want to do a German A Level, but my school didn't offer it so I'll have to go through a distance learning course, which costs money :lol:

Ideas about university (assuming university factors into your plans)?
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 6371

I looked mine up, I wrote under headings: achedemic qualifications, extra curricular certificates, personal statement (500 words) and school reference (100 words)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Rewatching Breaking Bad and I think it's even better the second time around :ahee: I notice all the foreshadowing devices :mmm:
Original post by MangoFreak
Rewatching Breaking Bad and I think it's even better the second time around :ahee: I notice all the foreshadowing devices :mmm:

The what?

I'm on S3 Ep2 I think... Definitely into S3.
Half term finally!
Original post by Pabblethefish
Half term finally!

some aren't as lucky yet! :P i don't break up for half-term until tomorrow, wish it could have been today as i've got 17 pages of economics notes to write up for tomorrow! :frown:
Original post by L'Evil Fish
The what?

I'm on S3 Ep2 I think... Definitely into S3.

The Salamanca Cousins arrived yet? If so, S3, yeh.

Foreshadowing devices. Breaking Bad is intelligent like that :mmm:
The Salamanca Cousins arrived yet? If so, S3, yeh.

Foreshadowing devices. Breaking Bad is intelligent like that :mmm:

They were going to kill Walt in the shower but they got that text? I think that's the episode I left it on.
Original post by L'Evil Fish
They were going to kill Walt in the shower but they got that text? I think that's the episode I left it on.

Yeh yeh. Hermanos Salamanca.

Pay attention to this show :mmm: You'll miss the tricky stuff otherwise.
Yeh yeh. Hermanos Salamanca.

Pay attention to this show :mmm: You'll miss the tricky stuff otherwise.

Whaaaat? What have I missed?:tongue: or will I miss?

I like it because I learn or recap some chem and hear the Spanish :colone:

I have to say though, I was not impressed by tortuga, I absolutely hate beheadings after being... Subjected to a video of it actually happening :cry2: saddened me so bloody much :colonhash:

Latest