Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thechemistress)
    He said his worked out to be 76.8% earlier, which is definitely more than enough
    How do you calculate the BMAT score? Yeah, it is above the average of shortlist.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thechemistress)
    He said his worked out to be 76.8% earlier, which is definitely more than enough
    I'm a girl! (and international acceptance is like 2% yo)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehtarik)
    What country?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by msquet)
    Anyone from Canada? Applied to Magdalen for PPE but haven't heard back. Tbh this thread has successfully substituted my social media usage for the last couple days and I'm finding it very entertaining and addictive. Keep it up and remember that although we may die in battle (not literally), we still fought the battle.
    Well, this only going to continue for a few more days max. I know I won't be checking this thread anymore after I get my interview and start prepping. Then, I might come back after my interview and then leave until the decisions are out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehtarik)
    Are you???!!!??? :O I don't know why I assumed you were a guy, sorry :lol:
    That's true, but you stand a reallllly good chance with your score so dw about the essay. You're way above average tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FutureOxford3)
    What country?
    Singapore :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    BMAT is a tough test. I feel for you medics. But it should be hard, because doctors should be highly selective and trained.

ReputationRep:
    Morning folks. I'm feeling as though PPE interviews could filter out today... Could be wrong...

ReputationRep:
    oh **** crap. my parents just made me submit my sections 2 and 3 for review and oh **** i'm worried??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lawlieto)
    where can I find something like this for Merton?
    Not every college website seems to give us that information for some reason. I do know that Merton has been terribly slow in general regarding interview requests.

ReputationRep:
    Anybody know if other colleges do like Keble, sending out invites by post?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drumsticks)
    Not every college website seems to give us that information for some reason. I do know that Merton has been terribly slow in general regarding interview requests.

I already answered that.
    And once again its the inactive merton.ox.ac.uk/admissions2015

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheBilboBaggins)
    Does anybody have any idea why Merton haven't sent out invitations for anything? Would you say it's likely they'll start sending stuff tomorrow?... The suspense is killing me (not literally, of course)
    Nothing has come yet, me and my classmates are still waiting for the info, too. Hope they will start tomorrow. Btw which major have you applied??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PlaneovertheSea)
    I already answered that.
    And once again its the inactive merton.ox.ac.uk/admissions2015
    My most sincere apologies for not scrolling through the entire thread since I was quoted.

ReputationRep:
    My most sincere apologies for not scrolling through the entire thread since I was quoted.
    I forgive you my child.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ElliotLDavies)
    Anyone here for Mansfield College / Physics? And has anyone received an interview/rejection for Physics from anywhere?
    I applied for physics at mansfield! But sadly no I haven't heard anythunf

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Sorry. But I feel like I posted it on basically every page and I am so nervous I get angry.
    Dont take it personally.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry. But I feel like I posted it on basically every page and I am so nervous I get angry.
    Dont take it personally.
    Sup, you're applying to Merton too?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chloeabeki)
    Yep, I have! For Chemistry! Wby?
    Languages, good luck😊 I think we'll be hearing soon

ReputationRep:
    Dont take it personally.
    No worries I won't, just remember that everyone on this thread is going through exactly the same process. Trying to solve other problems on this thread is the only thing keeping me sane at the moment.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.