The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7360
Original post by Robbie242
Oh wow thats awesome! they gave you an offer even though your in your third year! really happy for you and goodluck with those grades!

yeah- well I was really ill in AS so they took that into account- most universities really don't mind though :smile:

Thank you :biggrin:
Original post by -bethan-
I love navy blue, it's my favourite colour :ahee: :lol:
Yes, let's hope so :crossedf: :tongue:
I hope to, and as will you! :biggrin:
Oh gosh, is it that scary? :eek: I won't I promise :tongue: yes, I'm sure we'll get used to them, fingers crossed anyway! :crossedf: :tongue:

Same :biggrin:
Yepp :yes:
It is & you better not :wink: I'll find out :holmes:
We will :biggrin:
Original post by justinawe
:lol: is that the half white half brown bread? Think I saw it in a supermarket when I visited the UK... we don't get it over here though

Yeah it is :tongue: its not nice anyways
dayuum those are some nice choices, I was thinking of being on the more safe side of Warwick, Exeter, shefield and 2 other unis

I'm an international student, so you could say my safe choices are rather closer to home... if I'm going to bother to go all the way to the UK, it had better be for a top uni :tongue:
I'm an international student, so you could say my safe choices are rather closer to home... if I'm going to bother to go all the way to the UK, it had better be for a top uni :tongue:
aha I see what you mean :wink:
Look at you guys with your top 10 unis aspirations and I'm just here trying to get into the decent unis :frown:
Original post by mynameisntbobk
Look at you guys with your top 10 unis aspirations and I'm just here trying to get into the decent unis :frown:

Why not try one :tongue: you have four more choices anyway...
Plus medicine isn't normal in terms of prestigious unis is it?

My Username is really Poisson Distribution :mmm:

Oh come now, medicine is a whole different kettle of fish :tongue:
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Why not try one :tongue: you have four more choices anyway...
Plus medicine isn't normal in terms of prestigious unis is it?

Because its too risky. Even the ones I'm planning are risky :s-smilie:
Nope, uni rankings mean nothing to medicine :tongue: as long as you get the degree, its equally valued :tongue:
Oh come now, medicine is a whole different kettle of fish :tongue:

I know :tongue: but I'm hardly applying to Cambridge for chemistry.
Because its too risky. Even the ones I'm planning are risky :s-smilie:
Nope, uni rankings mean nothing to medicine :tongue: as long as you get the degree, its equally valued :tongue:

I know :tongue: but I'm hardly applying to Cambridge for chemistry.

Why not? :tongue:

As your fifth.choice opt Cambridge for chem :biggrin:

Why not? :tongue:

As your fifth.choice opt Cambridge for chem :biggrin:

Looool. I'll be looking at A rejection straight away :tongue:
I think I'll spare my dignity and leave my 5th choice free :tongue: or I'll apply to somewhere less prestigious
Looool. I'll be looking at A rejection straight away :tongue:
I think I'll spare my dignity and leave my 5th choice free :tongue: or I'll apply to somewhere less prestigious

Oh well, at least you can say you tried, no regrets :smile:

Oh well, at least you can say you tried, no regrets :smile:

Although that is true, imagine I actually didn't get in. My best wasn't good enough :eek: don't like that idea :tongue:
And anyways, I don't really like Cambridge if I'm honest. Not the sort of uni I'd want to attend
Although that is true, imagine I actually didn't get in. My best wasn't good enough :eek: don't like that idea :tongue:
And anyways, I don't really like Cambridge if I'm honest. Not the sort of uni I'd want to attend

Yeah, but if its gonna be spare I'd do it for the fun of it :tongue:

So if you got an offer from the for chemistry, woukd you firm them?

Economics homework, class go home and draw 10graphs and write 10 paragraphs about these graphs you know I hate graphs and you give me more :wink:
Yeah, but if its gonna be spare I'd do it for the fun of it :tongue:

So if you got an offer from the for chemistry, woukd you firm them?

Hmm, I think I may aswell :tongue: no harm in it.

It really depends like if I get an offer for medicine then I'd firm that :tongue: but I think I'd defer chemistry and maybe apply again for medicine next year, if it doesn't work out, I'd do chemistry, and work towards GEP. But I'm not getting a Chem offer if my ps is 100% Medicine
Economics homework, class go home and draw 10graphs and write 10 paragraphs about these graphs you know I hate graphs and you give me more :wink:

:colonhash: dem graphs

Economics graphs are alright for me though, normally a lot easier to draw than graphs in maths!
Hmm, I think I may aswell :tongue: no harm in it.

It really depends like if I get an offer for medicine then I'd firm that :tongue: but I think I'd defer chemistry and maybe apply again for medicine next year, if it doesn't work out, I'd do chemistry, and work towards GEP. But I'm not getting a Chem offer if my ps is 100% Medicine

Exactly! :biggrin:

Aaah, whats a GEP? :colondollar: either way go for.it!

Reply 7377
Oh. I wouldn't worry about it. They'll talk to you if they're ready. If they're bitter about you leaving, then that's that. Let them sulk, tbh, I don't get why they're upset in the first place

I think they're just jealous haha. :-)
:colonhash: dem graphs

Economics graphs are alright for me though, normally a lot easier to draw than graphs in maths!
yeah doing some equilibriums atm, sketching curves makes me sick and I'm sure theres a more annoying graph topic in S1 or C2,C3,C4
yeah doing some equilibriums atm, sketching curves makes me sick and I'm sure theres a more annoying graph topic in S1 or C2,C3,C4

Oh yes, there are. C1 graphs aren't all that bad in comparison :redface:

Latest