The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7940
Helllo :dance:
I'm already shelling out 500 quid for some course over Summer....so I don't really want to be spending anymore money this year at least.

Besides...I don't really see that big a fuss about Reading and festivals...not that I wouldn't love to go...just that I don't have that much of an urge to go...if that makes any sense :p:
v1oXx-
Helllo :dance:

:top2:
Do I dare to skip school and go to the Hexagon tomorrow?!
Reply 7944
Champagne Supernova
:top2:

Hows it goin'?
v1oXx-
Hows it goin'?

Terribly :emo:

Can't really complain :smile:

You?
I've had a fantastic day :yep:
natty_d
I've had a fantastic day :yep:

How comes? :hmmm:
Reply 7948
I don't get the deal with festivals. They're stinky, dirty & wet. And the music's usually *****.
Am off to dinner.
I'll see your reply when I come back natty :hmmm:
Champagne Supernova
How comes? :hmmm:

Basically you know that physics film, that my physics class made, we got nominated for 4 awards, so today we went to the Royal Institute, which is a pretty amazing building, it was all decorated for an award ceremony for us (the nominees). The FREE food was amazing too. We met that Springwatch woman, Kate Humble who was hosting the awards, took loads of photos with her, we also met one of the guys off the gadget show who was cool, and then we met the legend, Gareth Jones (anyone remember How2? [the program on CITV] the young grey haired guy) WHO WAS AWESOME! :woo:

And we won 3 of the awards: Most entertaining film, Best Original Score (which actually went to me, because i wrote the physics rap), and Royal Institute Of Physics Award for Best Physics Film. So we won £600 :woo:

So today is AWESOME :yep:

(sorry if it sounds like im bragging)

Also Jaz, do you actually want to do some mysterious bumping into each other tomorrow? :ninja:
Reply 7951
Champagne Supernova
Terribly :emo:

Can't really complain :smile:

You?

It's going okay I guess. Can't complain either.
Reply 7952
I have NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER had so many questions for biology homework than I have now.

It's more than I'd get in an exam!!

And......the thing is...some of them aren't even relevant for this module.:shifty:
And some I can't do :sad:
Reply 7953
I STILL Haven't figured out how to calculate rate from a given graph. :cry: :s-smilie:
natty_d
Basically you know that physics film, that my physics class made, we got nominated for 4 awards, so today we went to the Royal Institute, which is a pretty amazing building, it was all decorated for an award ceremony for us (the nominees). The FREE food was amazing too. We met that Springwatch woman, Kate Humble who was hosting the awards, took loads of photos with her, we also met one of the guys off the gadget show who was cool, and then we met the legend, Gareth Jones (anyone remember How2? [the program on CITV] the young grey haired guy) WHO WAS AWESOME! :woo:

And we won 3 of the awards: Most entertaining film, Best Original Score (which actually went to me, because i wrote the physics rap), and Royal Institute Of Physics Award for Best Physics Film. So we won £600 :woo:

So today is AWESOME :yep:

(sorry if it sounds like im bragging)

Also Jaz, do you actually want to do some mysterious bumping into each other tomorrow? :ninja:

Wow, those awards are pretty damn good ones to win! Well done! :king1: I can see why your day was awesome! :awesome:
Malsi101
I STILL Haven't figured out how to calculate rate from a given graph. :cry: :s-smilie:

How do you mean?
(I always though it was 1/T :s-smilie:)
Champagne Supernova
Wow, those awards are pretty damn good ones to win! Well done! :king1: I can see why your day was awesome! :awesome:

:awesome:

Now to start some work though :sad:
natty_d
:awesome:

Now to start some work though :sad:

Just read about your day

solid effort nice one :woo:
:yy:
Reply 7958
oooo natty maybe maybe. what are you wearing so i know who to look out for?
i'll be in a greyish shrug/cardigan and jeans with a biggggggggg blue/white A&F bag lol- you cant miss the bag
Malsi101
I have NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER had so many questions for biology homework than I have now.

It's more than I'd get in an exam!!

And......the thing is...some of them aren't even relevant for this module.:shifty:
And some I can't do :sad:

What are you struggling with??

*and evil evil biology mountain*

Latest