The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Law with business at Exeter

Hi guys, is anyone studying Law with Business at Exeter (Penryn campus) this September 2023, and are there any group chats?
Reply 1
Original post by _harry03
Hi guys, is anyone studying Law with Business at Exeter (Penryn campus) this September 2023, and are there any group chats?

i haven’t found any gcs!! anyone else starting at penryn
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 2
What's your insta? you doing law
Original post by meganiee
Reply 3

yep i’m doing law! i’ll give u my insta
Reply 4

acc what’s ur insta, it wont let me message 😭
i am but penryn campus looks pretty meh like there is nothing to do? do you feel the same
Reply 6
Original post by Jaycee35777
i am but penryn campus looks pretty meh like there is nothing to do? do you feel the same

defo 😭
Original post by Jaycee35777

defo 😭

It isn't uncommon for people to worry about life at our Penryn Campus but I hope I can reassure you a bit. Penryn Campus is shared with Exeter and Falmouth University, so there is a thriving student community. There is a separate Student Union dedicated to this location running events throughout the year. They also have 150 different student groups which are a great way to meet like-minded people and spend your free-time; from sports to fundraising, to performing arts and hobbies (there is even a Swift Soc). I really can't overstate how valuable it is joining some societies (but not too many!) to meet people and get involved in the student community.

Penryn is a seaside town, and Falmouth is no metropolis so it isn't really comparable to big cities, but that isn't to say there is nothing to do. There are bars running open mic nights, quizzes or putting on live music and clubs in the surrounding area. you also get all the benefits of being by the coast and living in a popular holiday location. Opportunities to go for beach BBQs, walks and swims will be plentiful and are a great way to spend time with people or you can visit places like the Eden Project, Minnack Theatre, St Ive's or Lands End.

If you haven't already had a chance to speak to a current student I would encourage you to do so. Our ask a current student service has a Law with Business student online so you can ask them directly what they get up to in their spare time; hopefully this might help to reassure you a bit before you arrive.

Let me know if you have any specific questions I can help with about Penryn, but hopefully this reassures you a bit that there is plenty going on at our Penryn Campus to keep you entertained outside of your studies.

Melody
University of Exeter Student Recruitment Team
Reply 8
acc what’s ur insta, it wont let me message 😭

its _harryhoang
Reply 9

Yeah I'm going to study Zoology there. Struggling to find any group chats as well
Hey guys, I’m new to this app so I can’t message anyone. I’m waiting for confirmation from Exeter, but I should be starting Business Bsc at Penryn in September, it would be great to hear from you
(edited 8 months ago)

Hi, im looking at doing law with business at exeter. Could you tell me what alevels you did? and what you got if thats ok

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending