Original post by Student403
Okay cheers and none in M5?

Hi Student403, how you doing? Could you help me out
Original post by DuckYano

Oh gr8 ty.. Wot with m8
Original post by DuckYano

FFS, how many accounts you made now? You have made more then 10 now in 1 week. You are the definition of a ****ing sad little prick.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Okay cheers and none in M5?

2nd order DE comes in there twice i think aswell.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh gr8 ty.. Wot with m8

Go and support my road to AAUU

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3873747
Original post by physicsmaths
FFS, how many accounts you made now? You have made more then 10 now in 1 week. You are the definition of a ****ing sad little prick.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You need to calm down fam. Remember who you are addressing
2nd order DE comes in there twice i think aswell.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks mate

You have my utmost support
Does university maths involve anything from M4-M5? I apologise if the answer is "duh." :biggrin:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 68
Original post by Marxist
Does university maths involve anything from M4-M5? I apologise if the answer is "duh." :biggrin:

Yeah but its taught in a different way (at least where i am). Circular motion is taught as a special case of motion in polars (is this m4 or m3 i can't remember), stability is taught differently, the latter part of M4 is formulating and solving DE's and is sort of obvious, so they don't teach that.

M5: Variable mass is taught at some places, inertia is taught differently (in terms of double integrals and tensors and shizzle), spiny stuff is also taught differently
Original post by Marxist

It is in Cambridge Maths. Cambridge Maths is loads of applied more then othef places

Posted from TSR Mobile
It is in Cambridge Maths. Cambridge Maths is loads of applied more then othef places

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hah, I knew it. I love that - I'm less of a pure guy myself if I'm being honest. But still love pure don't get me wrong.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Zacken
That's just about your IQ score. :yep:

Mod 155? Sure.
Original post by tinkerbella~
Mod 155? Sure.

Lol it can still be 5.....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 73
Mod 155? Sure.

I won't say anything 'cause I'm nice. :yep:
Lol it can still be 5.....

Posted from TSR Mobile

can you not
can you not

not what can i not?

Posted from TSR Mobile
@TeeEm,

How long does it take to self-study M4 and M5? I am half-way through FP3, and I want to have at least 1 month of grinding past papers before May/June exam time. As far as I know, there is not that much content in those two modules, is there? It is more about applying the pure knowledge from FP2 and FP3.

Posted from TSR Mobile
not what can i not?

Posted from TSR Mobile

omg stop spamming the thread
Original post by Insight314
@TeeEm,

How long does it take to self-study M4 and M5? I am half-way through FP3, and I want to have at least 1 month of grinding past papers before May/June exam time. As far as I know, there is not that much content in those two modules, is there? It is more about applying the pure knowledge from FP2 and FP3.

Posted from TSR Mobile

M4 without relative motion literally takes a few days since 4 chapters literally take no knowledge and just a apply FP2 and resitution mixed with M3. Relative motion depends how good your geometry is.
All in all in a Month you can be exam ready learnt both modules, I say this to you since you prob have the ability to do so.

Posted from TSR Mobile
omg stop spamming the thread

You stop it kay. U redi for step

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending