Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

German government plans to spend 93.6 billion euros on refugees by end 2020 Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by slaven)
    No, that is why we would not like muslims in our countries. Prophet Muhamed was a mass murder and pedophile. Why would we import his fan club?
    And at that time marrying 9 years old was an okay thing. Keep in mind that was 1400 years ago.. Being gay in the UK was illegal 50 years ago..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lolatmaths)
    As i said, low salary (esp for a 27 year old who boasts about his degree)

You can live perfectly well in France, the migrants have a better claim to this country than you.

Thats not the point, its ridiculous to not accept migrants because 'they're cowards who can stay and fight for their country'
    And how much do you make?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josb)
    And how much do you make?
    Im 17

However i did do paid work experience at a bank and per hour i earned more than you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lolatmaths)
    Im 17

However i did do paid work experience at a bank and per hour i earned more than you.
    Once you have a real job for the first time, perhaps you'll be entitled to mock someone's salary.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AhmedMA99)
    "Mass murderer and pedophile" ? REALLY? Prophet Mohammed PBUH was kicked out of his hometown Mecca and his people were murdered and tortured. He then had to leave Mecca due to that. Years later when he came back to Mecca,
    the Prophet entered Mecca almost unopposed. The city which had treated him so cruelly, driven him and his faithful band for refuge among strangers, the city which had sworn his life and the lives of his devoted adherents, now lay at his mercy. His old persecutors were now completely at his feet. The Prophet entered Mecca on his favorite camel Al Kaswa, having Usama Ibn Zaid sitting behind him. On his way he recited Surah Al-Fat-h (Victory), the first verses of which may be interpreted thus: Verily We have given you (0 Muhammad) a manifest victory. That Allah may forgive you your sins of the past and future, and complete His Favor on you, and guide you on the Straight Path; and that Allah may help you with strong help. Surah 48: 1-3
    The Muslim army entered the city unpretentiously and peacefully. No house was robbed, no man or woman was insulted. The Prophet granted a general amnesty to the entire population of Mecca. Only four criminals, whom justice condemned, were proscribed. He did however, order the destruction of all idols and pagan images of worship, upon which three hundred and fifty idols which were in the Sacred House of Kaba were thrown down. The Prophet himself destroyed a wooden pigeon hung from the roof and regarded as one of the deities of the Quraish. During the downfall of the images and idols he was heard to cry aloud: "Allah is great. Truth has come and falsehood has vanished; verily falsehood is fleeting." The old idolaters observed thoughtfully the destruction of their gods which were utterly powerless.
    After the Prophet had abolished these pagan idols and every pagan rite, he delivered a sermon to the assembled people. He dwelt upon the natural brotherhood of man in the words of the Qur'an: 0 Mankind! We have created you from a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that you may know one another. Verily the most honorable of you in the Sight of Allah is that (believer) who has At-Taqwa i.e. one of hte Muttaqun i.e. pious and righteous persons who fear Allah much (abstain from all kinds of sins and evil deeds which He has forbidden), and love Allah much (perform all kinds of good deeds which He has ordained). Verily Allah is All-Knowing, AllAware. Surah 49: 13
    That is not how it went. He wa offered consession by the Quraysh fter he terrorised people. Than he was kicked out when it was impossible to control him.

May I ask you a deep philosophical question if you do not mind?

ReputationRep:
    And at that time marrying 9 years old was an okay thing. Keep in mind that was 1400 years ago.. Being gay in the UK was illegal 50 years ago..
    Defending a pedophile, disgusting.

It's wrong to have sexual intercourse with children now, and it was wrong to have sex with children then.

Being ignorant of the fact doesn't change that Mohammed 'the lying sack of shlt' was a nasty peado and slaver, who would commit acts of mass murder and genocide when he wasn't interfering with children.

He is more akin to the Devil than a prophet of some benevolent deity.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HanSoloLuck)
    Defending a pedophile, disgusting.

It's wrong to have sexual intercourse with now, and it was wrong to have sex with children then.

Being ignorant of the fact doesn't change that Mohammed 'the lying sack of shlt' was a nasty peado and slaver, who would commit acts of mass murder and genocide when he wasn't interfering with children.

He is more akin to the Devil than a prophet of some benevolent deity.
    Allah fits the description of Satan in The Bible.

ReputationRep:
    Ahmed everyone, this is the people we are importing

Josb Erebor Jebedee Mathemagicien Zas_21 DanteTheDoorKnob anosmianAcrimony CarlTheCuck AhmedMA99 Dima-Blackburn KimKallstrom lolatmaths slaven Daniel9998 betelgeuse

I'm German. Speak to any German in private and they will tell you that the reason why Merkel did what she did was so that Germany will in the near future have adequate manpower to wash the toilets, work in the cafes, stack shelves, clear the rubbish, sweep the streets etc.

The German government knows that german citizens shun these jobs. also given that university is free and the fact that the government encourages us to learn skills such as carpentry, designing etc, it shows the government knows what its doing.

However what Merkel and her colleagues did not envision was the huge numbers that came. Now that the dust has settled (the hundreds of rapes and molest in Cologne and several parts of Germany on New Year's Day), the government will now begin filtering all these migrants and assigning them jobs such as washing the toilets, working in the cafes, stacking shelves, clearing the rubbish, sweeping the streets etc.

You only have to see what the German police commissioner said on national TV to understand the true extent of the migrant crisis. Mind you, the higher command in Germany gave him a piece of their mind following the telecast of this interview. Watch it to believe it.

Political correctness was what got many, many good, wonderful members on this forum banned for merely questioning the policy decisions linked to immigration/migration such as the one made by my Chancellor to allow all these migrants into my country
    • without checking if they are holding genuine passports
    • without checking if they have links to terrorist groups
    • without checking if they have criminal records in their home countries
    • without checking if they have HIV/AIDS
    Someone recently asked me why should people wanting to enter into another country, be checked for HIV/AIDS? This is because the government owes a duty to its citizens to protect them from people who may want to infect others with their communicable diseases. This is an extension of a 'social contract theory'. Read up on it if you have time. Educate yourself.

You may have read or heard, many of these migrants have turned my country upside down. I hope all of you reading my post, bears this in mind. A country's sovereignty, security and safety of its citizens is so so important. With Merkel's blunder, we have become a carbon copy of UK & the rest of EU and their set of problems.

Merkel has been in hiding for many months now. She's pushing 62 years of age. She won't throw in the towel just yet. If UK decides to remain in the EU, I am certain they will make EU into a united states of Europe and she would be the major contender for the post of PM of the USE. Tony Blair has quietened down way too much to be able to stake a claim for that coveted position.

Merkel studied physics and then chemistry. She has no knowledge and understanding about politics, law, finance and sociology. She tells the German public one thing and tells the EU another thing and then tells the world another thing. Sometime back she said that refugees must now return back to their countries of origin after the wars back home have ended.
    http://www.reuters.com/article/us-eu...-idUSKCN0V80IH

With Turkey's inclusion into the EU imminent, there will be 77 million Turks who will get to make their debut appearance in any of the EU member states. They will not go to France because France has zero tolerance towards Muslims. They will either come to Germany or go to the UK.

Fun times ahead.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Audrey18)
    Fun times ahead.
    indeed

ReputationRep:
    It seems as if the system of morality you subscribe to is eternal and unchanging only when you want it to be.

I'm German. Speak to any German in private and they will tell you that the reason why Merkel did what she did was so that Germany will in the near future have adequate manpower to wash the toilets, work in the cafes, stack shelves, clear the rubbish, sweep the streets etc.

The German government knows that german citizens shun these jobs. also given that university is free and the fact that the government encourages us to learn skills such as carpentry, designing etc, it shows the government knows what its doing.
    You are also forgetting that Germans are shunning babies, which is a huge contributor to the problem

I agree with a lot of what you say otherwise. Unfortunately, Merkel has no children of her own, so she doesn't care about Germany's future.

ReputationRep:

lol germany needs 1 million cleaners, now thats what I call a clean country. Excellent strategy !

ReputationRep:
    If you don't want to contribute to things such as these, then avoid paying taxes if possible (there are always loopholes). I don't want to fund a bunch of aliens moving and living over here or anywhere else in Europe.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josb;64814193

[url
    )

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-germany-costs-idUSKCN0Y50DY[/url]

So, according to the states, the total cost will be in fact €141 billion till 2020 (30bn a year for four years plus 21bn this year).

The German taxpayer must be delighted...
    I wonder how much Britain's share will be, I am sure ways will be found to make the whole of Europe's tax payers responsible for these economic migrants.

(Original post by Daniel9998)
    lol germany needs 1 million cleaners, now thats what I call a clean country. Excellent strategy !
    From the huge numbers of migrants/refugees that entered Germany, the women won't work. Their husbands won't allow it. So even though these people have relocated geographically, their mindsets are still tuned to the primitive days. I wonder why? Anyways if Germany allows these migrants/refugees to claim benefits like what's happening in UK, then we're doomed cos there's bound to be abuse of the system.

I've watched shows like BBC Benefits Britain : Life on the Dole, Benefits Street and so many others. I do not wish for my countrymen to have such behaviour and attitude. To me its wrong for two adults to be layabouts, have 20++ children, live in a huge house, rely on benefits and then continue milking the system to pay for holidays to Barbados etc. This is unfair to the taxpayer. Our views on this issue may differ and I respect that totally.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josb)
    Once you have a real job for the first time, perhaps you'll be entitled to mock someone's salary.
    Insecure much?

ReputationRep:
    Josb Erebor Jebedee Mathemagicien Zas_21 DanteTheDoorKnob anosmianAcrimony CarlTheCuck AhmedMA99 Dima-Blackburn KimKallstrom lolatmaths slaven Daniel9998 betelgeuse

However what Merkel and her colleagues did not envision was the huge numbers that came. Now that the dust has settled (the hundreds of rapes and molest in Cologne and several parts of Germany on New Year's Day), the government will now begin filtering all these migrants and assigning them jobs such as washing the toilets, working in the cafes, stacking shelves, clearing the rubbish, sweeping the streets etc.
    Why not encourage unemployed non-german EU citizens to come do these jobs in Germany then? There are 21 million unemployed in the EU. Or even other europeans from places like Ukraine or the Balkans? Even something like China would be much better. Why import millions from third world hell holes with cultures completely alien to Europe? Muslims have awful unemployment numbers across Europe, on top of the cultural baggage they bring along with them (aka enrichment).

ReputationRep:
    X
    Great post. What I would suggest though is that the fact Germans allowed this so easily in the first place means the average German is in less of a position to give an informed view on the situation.

This police chief is just a government stooge telling the public what he's been told to say.
    It's a complete fantasy to think that Muslim migrants who have a demonstrably high unemployment rate are going to be slaves of the millennials. The Coudenhove-Kalergi plan seems more of a fitting explanation if you ask me.

ReputationRep:
    We're like lambs to the slaughter. Our stupid stupid governments are betraying us and nobody does anything about it (believe me, there are many who want to).

Guess what happened to Rome when they gave Barbarians citizenship and enlisted them into the army.

Guess what happened when the Trojan horse was accepted in the City of Troy.

and now guess what happened when we let all refugees in undocumented?

Well... there will either be a civil war or what we know of Europe will fade away.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 28, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.