The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by welcometoib
ah well then the 8th, but you cant be studying any finance shiz. you applied?

Can't, I'll be busy with summer on the Mon-Wed it's held.
Original post by Noble.
Can't, I'll be busy with summer on the Mon-Wed it's held.

is it open for all years? oh yeah ofc, cs.
Just 2016/7 grads

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8543
For this summer MS program, could someone please post a link. I have looked on the MS website for this program and cannot find it...
Original post by nxjx
For this summer MS program, could someone please post a link. I have looked on the MS website for this program and cannot find it...

http://www.morganstanley.com/people-opportunities/opportunities.html?cpURL=https%3A%2F%2Fms.taleo.net%2Fcareersection%2F3%2Fjobdetail.ftl%3Fjob%3D3048089
Reply 8545

Thanks a lot for this link. Have you received a reply yet?
Are you aware of any other kind of insights for the summer?
Original post by nxjx
Thanks a lot for this link. Have you received a reply yet?
Are you aware of any other kind of insights for the summer?

I haven't applied. I think there's a BAML one as well, not sure though.

EDIT: Also you're going to want to apply soon, it closes tonight (if it's not closed already).
Reply 8547
Original post by Noble.
I haven't applied. I think there's a BAML one as well, not sure though.

EDIT: Also you're going to want to apply soon, it closes tonight (if it's not closed already).

Literally just applied. Have been sent the numerical
Reply 8548
To those who have applied, was it only a numerical that needs to be done
--- wrong quote
(edited 8 years ago)
For MS Summer is it just the online application we need to send off by the 8th (today)? Or do we need to send off the numerical by this time too?
Original post by SuDa2103
For MS Summer is it just the online application we need to send off by the 8th (today)? Or do we need to send off the numerical by this time too?

no clue
anyone heard back about MS summer insight?
got an offer for IBD & Markets summer insight at BAML today :smile:

are here any other offer holders that might be interested in joining a facebook group ? I will set one up now .. Send me a message here then :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by networx

are here any other offer holders that might be interested in joining a facebook group ? I will set one up now .. Send me a message here then :smile:

don't set up an fb group, for reasons of security, you're not allowed with baml. called them for spring week and they got us to take it down.
Original post by networx

Congrats on the offer!

I'd just repeat what The Great Wizard said. The SW FB group was removed twice....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by gr8wizard10
don't set up an fb group, for reasons of security, you're not allowed with baml. called them for spring week and they got us to take it down.

What if we set up a secret group that can't be found via the FB search function ?
Original post by networx
What if we set up a secret group that can't be found via the FB search function ?

BAML have had incidents in the past with people posting on an FB group which let's say from a public relations perspective was not constructive, haha. So that probably explains their policy on that.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by networx

it's better just to avoid it imo

grats on the offer tho
Reply 8559
How does the off cycle internships work? I hear you can apply anytimr, but do people ever secure off cycle internships. Is it worth the effort.

Latest

Trending

Trending