Posted from OtherWorld

ReputationRep:
    qwertyuioplkjhgfdsazxcvbnm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hamza772000)
    Hopefully
    Yup
    Andy98 Matrix123 This started out as a joke, you were by yourself Matrix, now you got a bloke? Damn! what shame, need two people to destroy my name, haha, keep trying this is irl not a video game, y'all act so wild but ur acc so tame and lame. lol any ways goodnight TTYL
    Heyy, what's that you say? Be realistic if you may, he could beat you any day with his lyrics formed like magic. But he doesn't need imperio to try to daze us all because if only you could see, he may be a god but he's still Andy, doesn't think he's as extraordinary as everyone else can see his glory whilst he's blindfolded, oblivious of his talents that are moulded in our minds, no matter how many times we tell him yet we know that deep down inside, he's still holding, onto the amazing person he knew he was once in time.

Yeahh goodnight

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    Yup

Heyy, what's that you say? Be realistic if you may, he could beat you any day with his lyrics formed like magic. But he doesn't need imperio to try to daze us all because if only you could see, he may be a god but he's still Andy, doesn't think he's as extraordinary as everyone else can see his glory whilst he's blindfolded, oblivious of his talents that are moulded in our minds, no matter how many times we tell him yet we know that deep down inside, he's still holding, onto the amazing person he knew he was once in time.

Yeahh goodnight

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hey Matrix, there are like 2 rhymes in that whole thing

Anyways, goodnight

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy98)
    You want maths puns? OK, because i can't seem to find the divide between what you write and what you fight out your ass at night.
    You proclaim you know how to rap, great Scot! I would walk 500 miles just to avoid that trash! Truth is, you're crap, I'm ruthless, you're trapped, can't do this.
    Cause I'm the one that's dedicated, took the game and replicated it in my head so I could go ahead and save it, but when I saved it I couldn't hit abort quick enough so out you came,
    you say ****, I makes it who hates it? I'm waiting. Oh that's right, I'm in a league of my own, better than James Corden doing a panel show!
    Slow it down, get a flow and start to go, that's all there is to rap, dunno how you're offbeat without a backing track.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Maths pun:ahee:
    And the ending was the best bit I think:yep:

Anyways, goodnight
    No there weren't!? I shall put them in bokd so you can see:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ok, maybe not 2, erm...let's see, Oh, my bad I spotted a 3rd one, Sorry! lol jk, I didn't read it properly, I skimmed through, my brains literally dead, CYA TTYL GOODNIGHT! I don't even know why I used CAPS there, ahh, I'm acc dying <---Yep, it was necessary

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr T 999)
    It's ok :console:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Dw it can't kill me since his powers only work in this realm. Since I'm not part of this realm, but in a different realm aka OtherWorld I can't be killed! :proud: :wink:

Posted from OtherWorld

Damn! :grumble: I guess you live to fight another Mr T :eviltongue: I will get your soul one day, mark my words :mwuaha:

Spoiler:
    Show
    What the hell are you doing in OtherWorld lol? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    Ok, maybe not 2, erm...let's see, Oh, my bad I spotted a 3rd one, Sorry! lol jk, I didn't read it properly, I skimmed through, my brains literally dead, CYA TTYL GOODNIGHT! I don't even know why I used CAPS there, ahh, I'm acc dying <---Yep, it was necessary
    :colone: jk
    goodnight :hugs:
    Didnt sleep for... 37.5 hours:erm: beat that!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Now these are maths puns!!!
    https://proofwiki.org/wiki/ProofWiki:Jokes

ReputationRep:
    Heyy, what's that you say? Be realistic if you may, he could beat you any day with his lyrics formed like magic. But he doesn't need imperio to try to daze us all because if only you could see, he may be a god but he's still Andy, doesn't think he's as extraordinary as everyone else can see his glory whilst he's blindfolded, oblivious of his talents that are moulded in our minds, no matter how many times we told him yet we know that deep down inside, he's still holding, onto the amazing person he knew he was once in time.

Anyways, goodnight

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Grimm Reaper)
    Damn! :grumble: I guess you live to fight another Mr T :eviltongue: I will get your soul one day, mark my words :mwuaha:

Spoiler:
    Show
    What the hell are you doing in OtherWorld lol? :holmes:
    Aah hi :hi: the one who put chili on my wounds

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ohhh haha fair enough no worries goodnight
    <------- yes, very necessary
    (Original post by Associativity)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Associativity)
    Oooooh:awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mediaya)
    :colone: jk
    goodnight :hugs:
    Didnt sleep for... 37.5 hours:erm: beat that!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks

Damn! I think you should sleep

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincessBO$$)
    Boy named Hamza used to live in Hamburg
    Big banana dealer money, he was getting some coinsWas in shootouts with the law, but he live in a palaceBought mediaya *Not me* Alexander McQueen, he was keeping her stylishNow that's real, real, real,Gun in his purse, b*tch he came dressed as a banana to killWho wanna go first? I had 'em selling bananas
    He is gonna go hell, Cause he always wants to KILL
    He is on some dumb sh*t

Erm... Erm... Erm... I dont get what my name is doin in this.. (what should i call this thing?).....??

ReputationRep:
    Ohhh haha fair enough no worries goodnight
    <------- yes, very necessary

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks <------You already know

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.