The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jace Falco
My brother had a GBC, which I frequently stole borrowed. I bought a retro GB from a neighbour when he got his GBC, which I used until the GBA came out right next to my birthday. I scorned the SP, and eventually got a DS. Which I sold after a few months.

I liked Alien: Resurrection.

o_O
where's that dude that's really into Pokemon, I'm sure he has like a GBC, GBA, DS, is getting a 3DS etc
I assume you mean me?
I still have my original GameBoy, complete with retro Tetris. And GameBoy Advance with Doom :awesome:
Original post by cambo211
I assume you mean me?

mmhmm, oops repped you accidentally, rep worthy post anywho

so you do have, everything?
Original post by Ape Gone Insane
Has anybody here came across any films which have had a good concept, but which has been badly executed? Jumper and Invention of Lying spring to mind for me. On the opposing end, The Butterfly Effect had a good concept which was well executed.

Daredevil, like the idea of a blind man just taking everyone out, will think of more...
Original post by lukejoshjedi
mmhmm, oops repped you accidentally, rep worthy post anywho

so you do have, everything?

I never had a colour or an SP.
Original post by cambo211
I never had a colour or an SP.

Oh really, never had a GBC... I never bought into SP either, just saw it as a GBA with extra lighting and a different design.. *shrug*

you getting the 3DS? :biggrin:
I still have a Gameboy original, Gameboy Colour, GBA, DS, DS Lite :biggrin:

I also have LOADS of non-handheld consoles. Too many. Oh well!
Original post by mimimimi
I still have a Gameboy original, Gameboy Colour, GBA, DS, DS Lite :biggrin:

I also have LOADS of non-handheld consoles. Too many. Oh well!

Are you getting the 3DS? :biggrin:
Original post by cadaeibfeceh
Are you getting the 3DS? :biggrin:

Are you getting the 3DS? hopefully this is not the start of a vaguely humorous quote-chain with people asking the same question
Are you getting the 3DS? hopefully this is not the start of a vaguely humorous quote-chain with people asking the same question

It's not.

It's not.

Hopefully this is not the start of a vaguely humorous quote chain of people saying the same thing.

It's not.

We need some more females here, just to balance out the level of raging testosterone. :K:

aja89
x

channy
x
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by The Stig
Who is it? :ninja: ... rather odd to create multiple accounts and sub on them too. Someone's committed.

He Who Must Not Be Named. :ninja:

Original post by Phalanges

Paycheck is my fallback example for this. Fantastic story, and a good crew (directed by John Woo, starring Affleck, Thurman, Eckhart) but it just doesn't quite come together. I really loved it when I was younger though. I am always willing to try and overlook a film's flaws if you can see that it's attempted to do something original, daring or ambitious.

You've just unknowingly given me a film to watch tonight.

Daybreakers, that's like the definitive great concept poorly executed, also agree on Jumper

Great concept as in vampires/similar to I Am Legend/zombies? :holmes:

Original post by unknownking321
I agree with The Invention of Lying.

Duplex? Phonebooth? 4.3.2.1? The Da Vinci Code? :holmes:

Phone booth, trying to think how they could have made that better. :holmes:

As for The Da Vinci Code, if you can look past some of the ridiculous aspects ... it's pretty good. :ninja:
We need some more females here, just to balance out the level of raging testosterone. :K:

It's pancake day Ape, all the women are where they should be. :colone:
Original post by Cuckoo91
It's pancake day Ape, all the women are where they should be. :colone:

:teehee:

I've ... never had a pancake. :sad:

You gotta' be joking?... You're joking right? ... TELL ME YOU'RE JOKING?!

:zomg:

:shock:

This is worst than me not having watched Shawshank :colondollar:

Give me your address I shall post you one :teehee:
Reply 9458

Welcome back, Guv. :hat2:

Cheers mate :top2:

You're not missing much. By the time you melt down enough pans to fill your cake with, it won't be pancake day anymore. Wait till next year.

Latest