University of Liverpool Accommodation Thread Watch

rachelxoxo
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Naomijames)
Me :-) do you know your room number etc yet? :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ah I'm in vine court too! :-) Do you know when we get our room numbers?

Posted from TSR Mobile
rachelxoxo
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by soph24601)
It all looks so goooood! I just don't want to be the flat mate that doesn't buy one, and have to pay on the door while everyone else gets in for 'free' :')

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'd wait till you get to uni before you consider buying one cos then you'll know if you'll have others to go with you or not. And you could always buy them when you get there

Posted from TSR Mobile
katiemoran7
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Naomijames)
Me :-) do you know your room number etc yet? :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't know apparently we get them next week sometime in an accommodation pack of some sort? Are you single or double room?

Posted from TSR Mobile
rachelxoxo
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by katiemoran7)
I don't know apparently we get them next week sometime in an accommodation pack of some sort? Are you single or double room?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ah right, thanks for letting me know! I have no idea haha, I'm going to call them up tomorrow and ask :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wild_flower
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I just received a room offer but I don't like it and I cannot call the accommodation office now. What is going to happen if I don't accept it?
Menia
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Any postgraduate student have been offered a place..?
Flibble22
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Wild_flower)
I just received a room offer but I don't like it and I cannot call the accommodation office now. What is going to happen if I don't accept it?
I received an offer for catered, when I wanted self-catered, and I just declined the offer and reapplied online. Two days later, I got the offer I wanted.

However, this was two weeks ago.. as we're so close to starting now (so many already have their rooms) I'd ring them on Monday to make sure you won't be left without a room - if the offer lasts until Mon?

Sorry I can't be of more help.
daehnerys
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Has anyone else completed their induction yet? I'm staying in Vine Court, catered, but it's saying I pick up my room key on the 7th. I always thought we started on the 14th before freshers?
soph24601
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by daehnerys)
Has anyone else completed their induction yet? I'm staying in Vine Court, catered, but it's saying I pick up my room key on the 7th. I always thought we started on the 14th before freshers?
I'm staying there, and was thinking exactly the same thing! I presume we move our stuff in, and then either wait it out until Freshers, or come home but I'm really not sure!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Harris Zainul
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hey guys, am I the only one having trouble with the E-Induction 'Safety Questions'? After ticking the correct answers and clicking continue, it just asks me to 'please correct the following errors before continuing'. The thing is, there aren't any errors. :\
rachelxoxo
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Harris Zainul)
Hey guys, am I the only one having trouble with the E-Induction 'Safety Questions'? After ticking the correct answers and clicking continue, it just asks me to 'please correct the following errors before continuing'. The thing is, there aren't any errors. :\
Ooo I had the same problem, its with the last question. I had to change the answer to ignore them instead of see if they're okay. Hopefully it'll work for you

Posted from TSR Mobile
Harris Zainul
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by rachelxoxo)
Ooo I had the same problem, its with the last question. I had to change the answer to ignore them instead of see if they're okay. Hopefully it'll work for you

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thank God that the problem was with the system, and not me! I was beginning to have doubts in completing my LLB. Hahaha. Thanks a lot! Appreciate it.
Wild_flower
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Flibble22)
I received an offer for catered, when I wanted self-catered, and I just declined the offer and reapplied online. Two days later, I got the offer I wanted.

However, this was two weeks ago.. as we're so close to starting now (so many already have their rooms) I'd ring them on Monday to make sure you won't be left without a room - if the offer lasts until Mon?

Sorry I can't be of more help.
Offer expires on Sunday

Posted from TSR Mobile
rachelxoxo
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Harris Zainul)
Thank God that the problem was with the system, and not me! I was beginning to have doubts in completing my LLB. Hahaha. Thanks a lot! Appreciate it.
Hahaha I was questioning myself too! Ah don't worry about it, it's fine!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Flibble22
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Wild_flower)
Offer expires on Sunday

Posted from TSR Mobile
In that case, if you *really* don't want the room, then decline it and start another application straight away. Think carefully though since you lose the "guaranteed room" offer if you cancel this one.
According to their rules, they have no obligation to find you a room a second time - however considering the uni is in clearing, the numbers may be on your side...

Good luck )
LaurenJ12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
In Vine Court catered but really want self catered! Is everyone moving in on the 14th?
Harris Zainul
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by LaurenJ12)
In Vine Court catered but really want self catered! Is everyone moving in on the 14th?
Hey, I'm in Vine catered too. Haha. Moving in on the 15th though.
navystriped
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'm gonna be staying in Vine Court catered accommodation (unsure of whether I've got a single or double atm). In regards to the whole e-introduction thingymajig, I'm super confused. I've had to book an arrival time of between 3pm and 4pm on the 8th but, ideally, I don't want to arrive until' the 14th. Surely you'll be able to arrive on days other than the 7th and 8th?
soph24601
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by navystriped)
I'm gonna be staying in Vine Court catered accommodation (unsure of whether I've got a single or double atm). In regards to the whole e-introduction thingymajig, I'm super confused. I've had to book an arrival time of between 3pm and 4pm on the 8th but, ideally, I don't want to arrive until' the 14th. Surely you'll be able to arrive on days other than the 7th and 8th?
I've booked my slot between 2 and 3 on the 7th, so I think I'm going to move most of my stuff in then; and then come home until the 14th, before going back with just a suitcase of my stuff I'm only coming from Leeds though, so it's only around a two hour coach journey

Posted from TSR Mobile
rachelxoxo
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
When do we get to know our room numbers?

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Liverpool
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19
    Sat, 22 Jun '19
    Sat, 21 Sep '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (508)
37.71%
No - but I will (103)
7.65%
No - I don't want to (92)
6.83%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (644)
47.81%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed